3 minutes ago, Alexmarine28 said:

@Sokol1 I didn't cleaned the cache... What will happen? 😞

Nothing really!

if it runs fine anyway, leave it. Its mostly a way to make sure that old cache files from previous versions of the game dont screw up your current version of the game.

53 minutes ago, Kling said:

Nothing really!

if it runs fine anyway, leave it. Its mostly a way to make sure that old cache files from previous versions of the game dont screw up your current version of the game.

It ran fine I think :rolleyes:

6 hours ago, Alexmarine28 said:

@Sokol1 I didn't cleaned the cache... What will happen? 😞

You may get graphics anomalies and other issues.

Just out of interest, the 'loss of controls' may be informed by an issue I was having with saving loadouts. My local user.ini file was not updating when I made changes.

I resolved this by changing a Steam setting which saves your settings in the cloud (thanks to ATAG member Bonditaria). When I changed it to make sure my local ini files were updating correctly, my controls were also deleted.

Therefore I suspect that a game update will only delete your controls if you have the Steam option off...? Image again thanks to Bonditaria:

image.thumb.png.ba11dda8e6522b270c06db0016861fc8.png

Regards,

M

I think no, I never enable Steam Cloud for CloD and my controls assignment's survive update's. 

BTW - There's nothing wrong in use Steam Cloud, but always wait Cloud make their backup - what take less than a minute, after close the game.

If close game an Steam together may have problem with controls assignment, since backup in Cloud are not finished.