Sign in to follow this  
ATAG_Pattle

TFS 5.0 Low-light (dusk) (WIP) 1

In the hope of stimulating some conversation, I'll post what I posted on the FB page. 

The first image :
The work on the ground textures, map relief and detail is really impressive. My 'concern' (not really but no better word') is how it will look with the new weather system? I personally love the detail in the clouds of CloD, the biggest issue is overcast and Thunder layers which have the clouds, particles, some cockpit textures all pop out of existence when overloaded.
My understanding is that the clouds can be handled by an individual CPU core using the new system..... but is there any way we can see an image like this with the new cloud system over it?

Love this image though, photo quality, almost artwork, as are the rest of this set of images.

The rest of the images really showcase the detail and quality still available in the 'old' Game, but if TF can release this in a reasonable timescale from now there will be a lot of interested parties coming back to the table. These images are probably one of the best updates made by TFS in the last year and I hope there is a video of similar quality coming because this deserves to be showcased. 

Well done TFS. 

Cheers Mysticpuma 

• Like 2

That looks absolutely amazing! Are the aircraft textures still the 2k? They look really great!