Why everyone who ask for VR must make their own topic? There is already bunch of them, even on the first page there are 2 already (now 3).

In short, devs won't delay expansion and big patch just to add VR. Game fixes and content is for everyone so it has piority. VR is only for VR users, not every clod pilot so it does not have piority over content and fixes. First they must release Tobruk expansion with patches and then they will do VR. It should take ~6 months after expansion is released. But you never know, maybe shorter maybe longer. But it will come 100%.

21 hours ago, Livai said:

but if you fiddle around, VR will work. This was said here

Source: https://steamcommunity.com/app/754530/discussions/0/1620599015874296571/

Tried fiddling around didn't look so good. I'll wait since IL 2 Stalingrad is fantastic in VR and will keep me busy for a long time.

Hope Devs get VR working soon it will surely increase sales since there aren't that many choices in flight sims optimized properly out there in VR.

On 8/30/2019 at 8:19 AM, greywulf said:

Have the developers said anything about VR support soon?

We will not be adding it for TF 5.0 Tobruk.

But we hope to add it in the next six months to a year after that module is released.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Today, VR is not a priority, and yet I think that TF will work on it since the departure of TF5

Is there a real statistic of how many people use VR?
How many people use it sporadically?
How many people alternate between them?

My friend, when she operated on her tits, showed them to everyone, but she was often covered and wearing a bra :biggrin:

You do not need to ask for this so that we all know that you have this technology.

I agree, if they try it there is no going back, but even people who have prefer to follow up for various reasons

The vr as said already a million times will come.

22 hours ago, E69_pienoir said:

Today, VR is not a priority, and yet I think that TF will work on it since the departure of TF5

Is there a real statistic of how many people use VR?
How many people use it sporadically?
How many people alternate between them?

My friend, when she operated on her tits, showed them to everyone, but she was often covered and wearing a bra :biggrin:

You do not need to ask for this so that we all know that you have this technology.

I agree, if they try it there is no going back, but even people who have prefer to follow up for various reasons

The vr as said already a million times will come.

Maaan, just because ive seen operated tits before doesnt mean I never want to see them again. You should stop trying to be a camp guard and let people ask what the hell they want. Its good to keep it going. Vr is nooothing special anymore. Not even very expensive. You think he is proud he has VR .....pffffff....keep the discussions going i say. New info will pop up in those threads. If your so darn annoyed with these questions [edited]

Edited by SYN_Haashashin
You dont get to tell people that

I am not upset

it has already been said eighty times
that the VR will come

After the expansion, repeating again and again that it will not come to Tobruk without vr will not accelerate this process, surely !!

I didn't see the edited piece, but I don't care.

Greetings, mate ..................... I'm glad your tastes:salute:

Edited by E69_pienoir
  • Like 1