Sign in to follow this  
InProgress

STALINGRAD

Found this today, it's just epic :o: Watch in HD and full screen.

• Like 1

Should have put the tanks in first... would have saved all that malarky beforehand!

17 minutes ago, Trooper117 said:

Should have put the tanks in first... would have saved all that malarky beforehand!

But tanks are valuable, you think they would risk them if infantry could try to take them first?  :P

So is this a mod or just a work of art for a YT video? I've never liked the ARMA games really but this was an interesting recreation of film. 

There must have been a Japanese observer there... 'Hmmm, a charge like that gives me an idea. Let's try it out on the Americans.'

I noticed there was an SS officer in the video. No SS at Stalingrad though. I guess it's for dramatic effect to make dem bad bois more evil.

15 hours ago, NETSCAPE said:

So is this a mod or just a work of art for a YT video? I've never liked the ARMA games really but this was an interesting recreation of film. 

It probably has tons of mods. WW2 ones, animations, gore. Probably some of the stuff was made in after effect too.

Maybe it's just not for me, but I found that video rather tedious, obnoxiously repetitive and offensively ahistorical. 

Enemy At The Gates has forever ruined the public image of the Battle Of Stalingrad. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Edited by RAY-EU