Sign in to follow this  
Sakivano

A silly question

Is there any way to customize the messages on the right of the screen (those in blue)? In a way that I can delete the redundant ones, for example, if I open the cockpit glass I don’t need a window telling me that I’ve opened it, I already know it. Or if I click the flaps button, I don’t need the message.

2 hours ago, Sakivano said:

Is there any way to customize the messages on the right of the screen (those in blue)? In a way that I can delete the redundant ones, for example, if I open the cockpit glass I don’t need a window telling me that I’ve opened it, I already know it. Or if I click the flaps button, I don’t need the message.

No, you can't customize those messages, but you actually can turn them on/off. I'm not in front of my flying rig, but I guess you will

find these settings in the realism panel aka assistance / aid.

2 hours ago, Sakivano said:

Unfortunately no, is all ON or OFF.

IL-2:46 post "mod" era became possible for user manually configure that silly messages.

Why on Earth someone need screen messages informing that "cockpits lights: ON" etc? :wacko:

3 hours ago, Sakivano said:

I notice that you posted in the Cliffs of Dover forum, but are you referring to the blue messages on the right in IL-2 Sturmovik Great Battles? For that case it's
SETTINGS > FLIGHT INTERFACE > Ingame messages > Off

8 hours ago, JimTM said:

I notice that you posted in the Cliffs of Dover forum, but are you referring to the blue messages on the right in IL-2 Sturmovik Great Battles? For that case it's

That's exactly clod. If you do something, arm bombs etc. There is blue text "bombs arming: on" etc.

12 hours ago, JimTM said:

No, I was talking about Cliffs of Dover 😉

33 minutes ago, Sakivano said:

No, I was talking about Cliffs of Dover 😉

You can edit that a bit. For example make it really small and make it disappear after 1s or so. So it's really small and you don't see it unless you want to see it. It's best option if you want to know certain things. Like when you arm bombs in big bomber, you don't see it in cockpit anywhere so you need that blue text but when you edit it, it's so small you will click arm bombs and look at that text to see if it worked. If you don't look at it, you won't really notice it anymore.

So best option is to edit settings in there. Make it small, make it disappear  after 1-2 seconds. This is the only thing you can do now.

image.thumb.jpeg.10c75800104af8e4486c0174e85da4ff.jpeg

This is how it looks in my game. Really small letters.

Edited by InProgress