LUZITANO

Poll to the allies. What airplanes do you like to fly?

Allied team: American British or Soviet?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. What airplanes do you like to fly?

• All allied. American British and Soviet
    • Soviet only
    • American and British only

Eventually with BOBP the game will make room for battles in the west and we need to know how many people have these planes and are willing to fly battles with the western set

I used to love flying the Lagg and Yak when I first got into the sim. But, I've always had lackluster performance in the vvs aircraft. I currently only fly the P-40 and I love every second of it. I've been trying to get myself into the spit but it's hard to leave my baby lol

Vote for the planes you fly in the game. If you don't like the Soviets very much, but fly with them, then check "all"

You probably should have indicated that this was multiplayer only in intent in the heading or vote question (as it appears to be based on your comments).

Edited by Redwo1f

I still like the flying tank-buster. Also in IL 1946, loaded with torpedoes especially. And that Little Fat i-16 Bug. Got many B109s with that.

But with winter coming on your ears will freeze off maybe.

I fly them all but I really like the Mig-3 in its era.  Unfortunately very few servers run BoM maps now and those that do tend to only do them for a short rotation.  

Mostly American and British but nothing wrong with Soviet. I've just flown them for too long and im looking for a change.

Soviets have the IL-2. Brits have the Spitfire. Americans have the P-51. Can’t say no to any of them.

• Upvote 2

Bizarre poll. I fly planes based on their type rather than nationality - in my case mainly ground-pounders of all air forces.

• Upvote 2

What about Soviet and British? I'm not really a fan of the P-51 and P-47 these days (that said - I still don't have BoBP - so I'm basing the opinion on '46)

2 hours ago, Avimimus said:

I'm not really a fan of the P-51 and P-47 these days (that said - I still don't have BoBP - so I'm basing the opinion on '46)

?

Might as well base your opinion on the Chuck Yeager flight sim from 1991 then.

1 hour ago, Gambit21 said:

?

Might as well base your opinion on the Chuck Yeager flight sim from 1991 then.

Well, in that case I'll use SWOTL! ...which kindof makes me want to finally order BoBP ;)

4 hours ago, Avimimus said:

Well, in that case I'll use SWOTL! ...which kindof makes me want to finally order BoBP ;)

The discount will go away very soon...any day now.

The BoBP US planes are amazing....  games like War Thunder ruined my image of the P-38 and P-51... IL-2 BoBP made me fall in love with them all over again.

• Like 1

Have Boden Platte , don't have a chance to fly the soviet planes, OR the WWI planes included🤷‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Knarley-Bob said:

Have Boden Platte , don't have a chance to fly the soviet planes, OR the WWI planes included🤷‍♂️

Bodenplatte doesn't include WW1 or Soviet planes.  Those are other DLC modules you may have.    

1 minute ago, Mobile_BBQ said:

Bodenplatte doesn't include WW1 or Soviet planes.  Those are other DLC modules you may have.    

I got the Bodenplatte premium edition, and at the time came with some of the WWI planes. If flying Axis planes one can combat the soviets, and the WWI planes. Goofy at best.

• Confused 1