Sign in to follow this  
LUZITANO

Historical accuracy for Dogfight Servers

Posted (edited)

The 190 did not participate in the Battle of Stalingrad. If I'm wrong tell me. But BOS has Velikiye Luki maps, and I think the 190 participated in this map (near Moscow)

Well... All servers (at least some times) "mix" technologies and airplanes... But I think it's important to recreate the battles as historically as possible. In this regard WOL is very positively

Some historical tips
La-5 Introduced during the battle of Stalingrad, significantly used in winter of 42
La-5F Improved version that heats least. Introduced in early 1943

La-5FN From summer 43. Maybe not exactly during the Prokhorovka clash, but certainly during Kursk
109 G-6 109 most produced version. 30mm cannon only in very late 43
190 A-3 190 did not participate in stalingrad, but did take part in Velikiye Luki battle. Velikiye Luki is 430 km from Moscow and 1200 km from Stalingrad. Also fight near Rzhev

Spit.IXe From 1944. Bombs and rockets only after de battle of Normandy or during the late stages. M70 engine only in late 1944 or early 45... If someone is going to make a battle in 1943 or early 1944 they need to cut almost all modifications leaving only the mirror and the CW option
190D-9 The game model was used in 1945. The first units used in 1944 did not have the MW-50 system
P-51D-15 This version arrived late in Europe. It probably started being used in summer of 44, but only became popular months later. Armed with 4x50 it can be an adapted P-51B
Tempest V Made a very limited participation on D-Day, I don't consider that participation relevant. It was used on the frontline in a limited numbers at the end of 44 and more intensely in 1945
Hs 129 B-2 Began in early 1942 and participated in Stalingrad, Kuban and Kursk

What about mixing Soviet planes with BOBP?
This is another tricky point ... some servers mix planes and periods that didn't exist. Example ... Eastern battles in spring 1944 with the 109K and Spitfire IX on the east front ... that makes no sense!

Of course it is impossible to do 100% historic battles with the limitations of options we have, but ... it's possible to do very close to history

Good channel for understanding the geography of war in the East

I know I'm boring, but I love the battles and the missions of the servers

Edited by LUZITANO
  • Upvote 2

I also prefer historical battle scenario's with historical plane sets. I do not like planes being available that were not available for that period or with options that were not used for that battle.

Whilst recognising this is an online game and is artificial having all planes with all the options just becomes air quake and is why though I love the quality of their maps etc do not find Combat Box that appealing and will pass it for WoL.

Posted (edited)

its online you cant have full historical stuff, but in previous games you atleast had airplanes that didnt fight west not on missions, here it will be imposible the wayy game is set up, so if we go PTO expect yaks and laggs there on missions also 😄

it should be posible to atleast have airplanes that flew in area there, but that works for east front at this moment, for west front i dont think that will work ever in this game, youll always have to have soviet airplane on there as usaf airplanes have to strick engine limitations that most ppl avoid them, so then you have even bigger number of players flying axis and less flying allied as you lose ppl who dont wont to be bethered with buged engine system, and devs not fixing tech messages that would tell players when timers expired or recharged just help ppl stay and fly vvs airplanes on allied side, so if server trys to host only west mision with no vvs airplanes plyers will avoid it as it will be axis stacked even more then useal and ppl that would play on usaf airplanes will avoid it as that airplanes are crappy now no mather how good FM they have no one wonts to fly airplane that its engine will blow up in no time WITH NO WARNING WHAT SO EVER (just fixing buged tech chat messages woul increass number of players on usaf airplanes), so ppl just stay on vvs airplanes, so youll have to have vvs airplanes on missions no mather if your flying over Midway , Norway, France or USSR... so i hope for SP bobp is popular but for online its bust, no server with players on have only west airplanes, and it dosent look like its gona change untill bugs with engine menagment that benefit vvs and german airplanes and hurt raf and usaf especialy are fixed...

why fly airplane that has recharge 2-3 times slower then vvs or german airplane, have to be flown 90% time slower then u2... brakes engines just by looking at them wrong... if game is set up to discurage raf and usaf airplanes epecialy online, ppl will avoid flying them online as mutch as posible and go for vvs option when there or not join mission if no vvs option, its not that ppl dont have usaf airplanes, they dont wont to use them online, for SP they are fun, online its job to use them...

Edited by 77.CountZero

1 hour ago, 77.CountZero said:

ppl that would play on usaf airplanes will avoid it as that airplanes are crappy now no mather how good FM they have no one wonts to fly airplane that its engine will blow up in no time WITH NO WARNING WHAT SO EVER 

I mean every usaf plane has in the specifications how long you can use certain emergency powers or combat power. Every plane does. And the P-40, the one I fly the most on mp, has a clock in the lower left corner. It's not hard to keep track of. In the entirety of flying usaf planes online I've never seized or damaged the engine due to pushing it too hard.

I have to agree with luzitano too. It is very frustrating to see planes that naturally didn't see each other on missions. It's why I stopped flying combat box and switched to WoL.

I have to think that with releases of many more usaf planes would could see strictly PTO missions. We have the 51 and 38 coming out most likely this September that already has us at 5 fighters and 1 bomber. And if we look Western front in Europe we can include the spitfires as well.

14 hours ago, Jolly_Roger said:

Whilst recognising this is an online game and is artificial having all planes with all the options just becomes air quake and is why though I love the quality of their maps etc do not find Combat Box that appealing and will pass it for WoL.

WOL It is the most historic and is being contaminated by other servers 

2 hours ago, 77.CountZero said:

so youll have to have vvs airplanes on missions no mather if your flying over Midway , Norway, France or USSR... so i hope for SP bobp is popular but for online its bust, no server with players on have only west airplanes, and it dosent look like its gona change untill bugs with engine menagment that benefit vvs and german airplanes and hurt raf and usaf especialy are fixed...

I agree. While I'm sure at least some missions can be done purely with western technology. A 100% western server would not work because the IL-2 is essentially on the eastern front, but ... OPTIONS, some missions could work pure western stuff without disadvantaging the Red team

1 hour ago, TheOldCrow said:

I have to agree with luzitano too. It is very frustrating to see planes that naturally didn't see each other on missions. It's why I stopped flying combat box and switched to WoL.

It was disappointing to see a mission in Crimea in April 1944 with the 109K and SpitfireIX...

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, TheOldCrow said:

I mean every usaf plane has in the specifications how long you can use certain emergency powers or combat power. Every plane does. And the P-40, the one I fly the most on mp, has a clock in the lower left corner. It's not hard to keep track of. In the entirety of flying usaf planes online I've never seized or damaged the engine due to pushing it too hard.

I have to think that with releases of many more usaf planes would could see strictly PTO missions. We have the 51 and 38 coming out most likely this September that already has us at 5 fighters and 1 bomber. And if we look Western front in Europe we can include the spitfires as well.

And also all airplanes has in its specifications what is his max temperature and we get warning in tech chat on any realisam settings when enegine is overheating, also there is stall speed indicated there and still we get warning in techchat tips on any realisam settings when airplane is stalling... and many more but NO warning about expired and recharged times, and they change depending on altitude as your MP goes down so its not always 5min as indicated by specs and you then dont know when you recharged it, you think you recharged it by spect times but you didnt and you blow up your engine for nothing even if you falowed specs times... so why fly airplanes that basicly have random fails when other airplanes dont have them...so i can play with usaf airplanes and never push them to their max speeds like i could do for vvs airplanes as im lacking neccesary info about when fantasy timers expired or got recharged, so why would i then fly broken airplanes when i have working airplanes to play with, and if server dont have vvs airplanes then its skip time till next mission... thats why in this game vvs airplanes will always have to be on fast food servers if they aim on having more ppl playing on them.

Edited by 77.CountZero

On 8/11/2019 at 12:58 AM, Jolly_Roger said:

I also prefer historical battle scenario's with historical plane sets. I do not like planes being available that were not available for that period or with options that were not used for that battle.

It is the intention for Combat Box that when all the BoBp planes are available they will be limited based on historicity

Thanks for the feedback, folks. If you want to give more direct feedback about Combat Box and make sure we've read it, you can post in the Combat Box main thread or find us on Discord in the #suggestions channel. Sometimes we won't see feedback embedded in threads like this one.

Map making for a server is basically a hard problem. It's one of those "can't please all of the people all of the time" things. We are limited in a number of ways -- the maps are all Eastern front with Russian-sounding city names plastered all over them, the aircraft aren't all available as they historically would have been, Combat Box is aiming for late-war matchups where today the Allied aircraft are a long way behind the German planes in terms of development and delivery (I'm not complaining, just stating a fact), and in fact if you look at the history of the war many many important actions were actually not decided by air battles, so you need to use some artistic license in order to make a fun, competitive multiplayer map based on the history. In addition, not everyone has the BoBP expansion pack, so we need to include Kuban and Stalingrad planes otherwise players load the map and find they can fly nothing. I've seen people flying a Yak or a 190-A3 when there are much newer aircraft available, so this accessibility is actually a factor.

Combat Box has missions that I've put a lot of time into (30-50 hours or more per map, plus fixes and evolution once they go live) and that have a story line and interesting mechanics such as spotting, radar, altitude-based radar, moving objectives, ship battles, smoke screens, free-hunt zones, partial win conditions, and more recently, plausible AI flying missions as part of the map. We have a responsive admin team, we're active on the forums, we're part of the IL2 community and we do events and collector plane giveaways. I feel our server has a lot to offer over and above "just" the specific planes you get to fly.

Having said all that, Talon is right, and we're also not fully happy with the plane set. Once the full BoBP plane set is complete, we will look to have a more accurate setup on our maps. This won't be day-1 of the P51/P38/Tempest release because frankly everyone will want to fly them, but we'll get there over time. It is very likely we will continue to include planes that are older so that you could own only Stalingrad or Kuban and still fly on Combat Box. This isn't entirely ahistorical -- for example when the Luftwaffe were getting pummeled, several of their squadrons ended up with old training G6es replacing their K4s. Just because something newer was available at the factory doesn't mean it was the only thing flown at the front line.

If you're looking to fly this weekend, do consider Combat Box, and we have an event on Sunday evening EU time, afternoon US time.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Alonzo said:

Thanks for the feedback, folks

Alonzo I like your server a lot. I will make a compliment that I have done before and would like to do again. DDay it's the best adapted mission I've ever played on IL-2 GB to date. You made her as faithful as possible. The weather was faithful, everything was very well done thanks

But there are some things that well ... Maps (especially late ones) warn a lot about enemy air traffic. Now about the historical missions... You can do the unhistorical missions, but it would be nice to describe it as "alternative", "mixed", something to distinguish

I made a suggestion to a server (actually the idea was from ITAF_Rani) about the Battle of Anzio in 1944. The aircraft set is identical to the D-Day mission, but adds the MC.202. So BOBP's Spitfire IXe could be the VIII that fought in Italy, are identical. Some planes of the Bodenplatte can replace similar variants produced in 1943

With few changes you can create battles in early 1944 with BOBP allies and BOK Germans. Creativity may be well beyond what we have today. Berlin can be created with the P-51, P-38 and Soviet planes on the new Ruhr map. Anything can be done

• Like 1

On 8/10/2019 at 11:05 PM, LUZITANO said:

"Tempest V Made a very limited participation on D-Day, I don't consider that participation relevant. It was used on the frontline in a limited numbers at the end of 44 and more intensely in 1945"

Participation not relevant?  Sounds rather dismissive and cavalier of you to me.  Human pilot casualties on both sides and covering troops on the ground in real life should not be so easily dismissed as part of the blood sweat and tears of the war effort IMHO.  Tempest V combat reports over continental Europe 1944 June, September, December and onwards: http://www.hawkertempest.se/index.php/piloter/combat-reports

On 8/10/2019 at 11:05 PM, LUZITANO said:

You know what @56RAF_Talisman
With the option to choose the number of planes per battle, Tempest  could instead take part in a mission in Normandy. But ... in very limited numbers

• Like 2

People are choosing to fly WOL over other servers over historical inaccuracies on the planes available... yet they overlook the fact that GPS is active which leads to a very non-historical and unrealistic environment.  🤷‍♂️ I've been trying for a while now to  wrap my brain around why WOL seems to be so unbelievably popular. Maybe another serious contender should try some very historical match-ups to compete. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, SCG_Wulfe said:

People are choosing to fly WOL over other servers over historical inaccuracies on the planes available... yet they overlook the fact that GPS is active which leads to a very non-historical and unrealistic environment.  🤷‍♂️ I've been trying for a while now to  wrap my brain around why WOL seems to be so unbelievably popular. Maybe another serious contender should try some very historical match-ups to compete. 

WoL is popular because it's popular. People want to be on a populated server so they have something to shoot at, so once one server gets going it holds onto a head of steam. It's a bit of a cycle. WoL is also very accessible due to GPS and a wide variety of maps with the older planes.

Secretly, I think a lot of very experienced players like playing on WoL because there are always scrubs to pick on. I feel I can say that, knowing I myself am a scrub and would never claim otherwise 😉

• Like 1

WoL also does well because short mission durations make it accessible. The amount of unmolested flight time is a big selective pressure on your player base. Plus, you can fly like a goof and people don't mind (as long as you are not hurting your team too explicitly), in fact it is more than tolerated as there are couple of squads having a great time preying on idiotic loners (like myself). Also, as a loner, there is a fair chance that you actually can do something. Gameplay tolerates this. Once the server is seeded with enough players, it draws even more players.

You guys putt to mutch into gps, wol had gps off times at same time with wol gps on and was more populated then one with gps on, they could turn on or off gps and nothing would change in player numbers or how players play, its only 4-5 maps in game, you learn them in no time.

Kota shoot them self in foot with no russian in chat so they lost reds befor they even started. So early on russian players play on wol and then random ppl just join server with more players, for me that server its basicly same as wol with blue biased missions nad paylods, to me that server seamd to cater to blue players displesed with wol so mutch that they forghet that they have to have red players also on server, so it ended up that on red side you have no one so blue guys had to play red and still was not enought, and its my 3rd or 4th option to play if wol is off or on low number of players or empty, so basicly that hapends almost never. 

For Cbox it was great idea to have west front server when they started and it looked like P-51 is coming in just few weeks ( it ended to be more then half year later and still no P-51 and every wonderwafe airplane in game) and then not to have early or soviet maps just moved players back to WoL. You have american server and american players avoid it and play on WoL with worst ping and risk disconection, that means  its time to change something. But now when bbp map will be coming with P-51 WoL will host their west front missions, and CB failed to build up their players base in last few months so i dont expect mutch to change. Me as europe based dont see reasons to play on american server where i would get ping kicked or more random disconects then on wol when i have same type of server in europe. Only reason to play on it is if there is more ppl playing on it then on WoL when i start lobby, and if they cant even get americans then that wont happend sone.

So WoL is still most popular fast food server as others who try to offer better failed in simple things, even though both kota and cb had their chances to get more players.

There is planty things i would like WoL to change but they wont as they are most popular so why change when dont have to, and that gives others to take some players away but they still fail to do so.

And for TAW, why bather to play on it when no limit on players per side or quorum, i can play 2-3h a day in prime time and then in low numbers times 10vs 1 just null what was done, in il-2 1946 adw and mist of war had ways to prevent that taw dosent so why bather to take it seriously when admins dont. everything els is aimed to make it balanced and posible to win by both sides, but most crucial thing like players numbers not.

basicly for me its wol, berloga or LwS training server and i dint see that change in neer future.

Edited by 77.CountZero
  • Upvote 1

I agree with almost everything 77.CountZero said

GPS won't make a difference, but it's better off

262 + 190D/109K vs P-47D + Spit9 does not work (the kind of set that kills multiplayer). Players were at the same time attracted by the novelty of the Blue fighters and this also pushed the Red team. With "no red team" multplayer is dead. I've praised that DDay mission a lot because it uses the German underdogs 109G14 and 190A8 against the allies. All allied airplanes are underdogs the only real good is TempestV

The trend over time is more new players looking for BOBP and so the Combat Box will have a larger base. For now a large portion of the players are Russians or like the eastern front 

WOL will always have the biggest focus in the East as the server is based on game city, Volgograd. CBox may focus on the late period of the war, but it will have to go through the Russian battles that are the basis of the game and already add up to 4 (3x Air + TC in Kursk)

Who will fill the multplayer will be the new allies of BOBP. I hope the servers will create missions where the P-51 and P-38 are not massacred by the 109K. During the war the version of the 109 that fought the most against the Americans was undoubtedly the "G" version. The "K" version was very limited

Another thing is in the warnings across the map. Warning that some goals are being attacked is one thing, but revealing air traffic positions is tricky, better to let people kill each other without spoiling the surprise

On 9/12/2019 at 3:42 PM, 77.CountZero said:

Kota shoot them self in foot with no russian in chat

That nonsense exists only in your head
giphy.gif

Edited by -[HRAF]BubiHUN
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

On 9/12/2019 at 3:42 PM, 77.CountZero said:

Kota shoot them self in foot with no russian in chat so they lost reds befor they even started. So early on russian players play on wol and then random ppl just join server with more players, for me that server its basicly same as wol with blue biased missions nad paylods, to me that server seamd to cater to blue players displesed with wol so mutch that they forghet that they have to have red players also on server, so it ended up that on red side you have no one so blue guys had to play red and still was not enought, and its my 3rd or 4th option to play if wol is off or on low number of players or empty, so basicly that hapends almost never.

If something isn´t so massively red biased like WoL its automatically blue biased...

Excellent logic :biggrin:

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, -[HRAF]BubiHUN said:

That nonsense exists only in your head
giphy.gif

by the time you guys see your mistake and edited topic it was to late, message was send and recived and russians avoided your server

"I’m guessing that the language rules are in place so that no-one can just insult people in a language thatthe moderators don’t read?"

4 minutes ago, 77.CountZero said:

by the time you guys see your mistake and edited topic it was to late, message was send and recived and russians avoided your server

Sometimes its hard to think I belive. Fortunately, some people still able to do it

https://forum.il2sturmovik.ru/topic/7579-knights-of-the-air-multiplayer-server/?do=findComment&comment=636413

first impresinons are important and you guys shooot your self in foot by baning russian language, then in early times russians dont play at your server and random ppl just go to wol...

Edited by 77.CountZero

How about we  talk of the present? Or the future?

KOTA is a great server with a strong personality, I consider the missions that I usually take part well balanced

The historical missions in Kuban are good. And Husky has the spitfire9 vs 109G-6, CountZero, did you know that?

Edited by LUZITANO
  • Upvote 1

I really find it sad that the map "PrebodenFantasyWinterD" isn't played that much anymore. I have no idea why it's not populated so often anymore. 😕

2 minutes ago, MeoW.Scharfi said:

I really find it sad that the map "PrebodenFantasyWinterD" isn't played that much anymore. I have no idea why it's not populated so often anymore. 😕

We know. It's a massacre

28 minutes ago, MeoW.Scharfi said:

It's because before the next allied planes arrive, we thought there could be a little bit more fun with the middle war planes. Yes, TAW was started, that factor cant be ignored. 
When Mustang and the others will arrive, everybody will fly with those, or against them. Even me.
We changed our map rotation though, please check it out.

34 minutes ago, 77.CountZero said:

baning russian language

We didnt ban any language. Thats why I said that nonsense exists only in YOUR head and those who belive it.
We have some really good connections to the russian community, and we made what they asked for. We flew with them, we fly with them every day. 
Stating things without previous knowledge is... strange. Please leave your location.

After all

Happy Weekend Zero!

Edited by -[HRAF]BubiHUN
  • Haha 1

On 8/11/2019 at 1:05 AM, LUZITANO said:

The 190 did not participate in the Battle of Stalingrad. If I'm wrong tell me. But BOS has Velikiye Luki maps, and I think the 190 participated in this map (near Moscow)

Well... All servers (at least some times) "mix" technologies and airplanes... But I think it's important to recreate the battles as historically as possible. In this regard WOL is very positively

Some historical tips
La-5 Introduced during the battle of Stalingrad, significantly used in winter of 42
La-5F Improved version that heats least. Introduced in early 1943

La-5FN From summer 43. Maybe not exactly during the Prokhorovka clash, but certainly during Kursk
109 G-6 109 most produced version. 30mm cannon only in very late 43
190 A-3 190 did not participate in stalingrad

Spit.IXe From 1944. Bombs and rockets only after de battle of Normandy or during the late stages. M70 engine only in late 1944 or early 45... If someone is going to make a battle in 1943 or early 1944 they need to cut almost all modifications leaving only the mirror and the CW option
190D-9 The game model was used in 1945. The first units used in 1944 did not have the MW-50 system
P-51D-15 This version arrived late in Europe. It probably started being used in summer of 44, but only became popular months later. Armed with 4x50 it can be an adapted P-51B
Tempest V Made a very limited participation on D-Day, I don't consider that participation relevant. It was used on the frontline in a limited numbers at the end of 44 and more intensely in 1945

What about mixing Soviet planes with BOBP?
This is another tricky point ... some servers mix planes and periods that didn't exist. Example ... Eastern battles in spring 1944 with the 109K and Spitfire IX on the east front ... that makes no sense!

Of course it is impossible to do 100% historic battles with the limitations of options we have, but ... it's possible to do very close to history

Good channel for understanding the geography of war in the East

According to the Russian Wikipedia, https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ла-5#Применение , during the battle for Stalingrad La-5 was used by the 240. IAP from 20. August 1942 until 29. August 1942. It claimed 10 victories and suffered 7 losses after which it was transferred to Moscow military district. Was there any other unit that operated La-5 during the BoS?

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, SCG_OpticFlow said:

According to the Russian Wikipedia, https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ла-5#Применение , during the battle for Stalingrad La-5 was used by the 240. IAP from 20. August 1942 until 29. August 1942. It claimed 10 victories and suffered 7 losses after which it was transferred to Moscow military district. Was there any other unit that operated La-5 during the BoS?

I will translate from my book "Battle of Stalingrad" (Claudio Lucchesi)

"By September, quite a few La-5 had already taken action, but it was not until the last month of the year that fully equipped regiments emerged, with well-trained pilots. Agile and well-armed, these new radial models could stand up against the latest versions of the 109. An example of this happened on December 15 when 18x La-5 from 3.GIAP  led by Petr V. Bazanov faced 31x 109 shooting 8 of them without losing any comrad"

33 minutes ago, LUZITANO said:

I will translate from my book "Battle of Stalingrad" (Claudio Lucchesi)

"By September, quite a few La-5 had already taken action, but it was not until the last month of the year that fully equipped regiments emerged, with well-trained pilots. Agile and well-armed, these new radial models could stand up against the latest versions of the 109. An example of this happened on December 15 when 18x La-5 from 3.GIAP  led by Petr V. Bazanov faced 31x 109 shooting 8 of them without losing any comrad"

Thanks! 3. GIAP also took part on December 11. https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/3-й_гвардейский_истребительный_авиационный_полк

14 hours ago, VO101Kurfurst said:

Nope, it was not.

Yes it was but depends on the time period. Jan 1 1945 about 10-11% of the fighter force was K-4s.

20 minutes ago, MiloMorai said:

Yes it was but depends on the time period. Jan 1 1945 about 10-11% of the fighter force was K-4s.

Get a room you two lolololol

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, -[HRAF]BubiHUN said:

It's because before the next allied planes arrive, we thought there could be a little bit more fun with the middle war planes. Yes, TAW was started, that factor cant be ignored. 
When Mustang and the others will arrive, everybody will fly with those, or against them. Even me.
We changed our map rotation though, please check it out.

We didnt ban any language. Thats why I said that nonsense exists only in YOUR head and those who belive it.
We have some really good connections to the russian community, and we made what they asked for. We flew with them, we fly with them every day. 
Stating things without previous knowledge is... strange. Please leave your location.

After all

Happy Weekend Zero!

lol

i show posts, and your only server where russian was not alowed, in your topic you say what languages are alowed, and in todays time where anything can be translated by google its strange decision, and like you see from posts how ppl got that strange decision. But spin it how you wont, i can see reasons why you lost russian ppl that play early on wol, and it was your decision (only one server in whole box) to state russian is not alowed in chat, and like you see from posts ppl got it that they will get baned for it and happy avoid your server then.

Nice. We need historical accuracy but we need more dynamic server. Playing always the maps with same targets, not conected with each other, while your actions does not affect the next is boring. I would like to see each dynamic map with 4 hours, mores targets, advancing tanks divisions (playable and AI) deep on enemy territory (a la Heinz Guderian and ghost division) advancing and flanking targets/airfields, pincer movements etcs, reporting enemy movements etc. Server are not acting the true spirit of blitzkrieg, things so much static. Fucking Hitler fucked himself more when discharged Heinz Guderian and Rommel, true.

Edited by III./SG77-G_Boelcke

they will get baned

I think you really need to cool down.
We wrote as we wrote "TO KEEP THE CHAT UNDER CONTROL" It is easy to translate.
It's simple. If you cant understand that, what the hell are you even doing here? 

state russian is not alowed in chat

we never stated anything like that. You do that, and you wont force us to have such rule.
You can start rumours, as you did before regarding many subjects on this forum, but less and less people will belive it.
Spending so much time and energy on this? You have to much free time.

Edited by -[HRAF]BubiHUN
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

This is why I choose not to fly KOTA... I would not be surprised if peopled are getting banned for looking at someone the wrong way...

21 hours ago, 77.CountZero said:

lol

i show posts, and your only server where russian was not alowed, in your topic you say what languages are alowed, and in todays time where anything can be translated by google its strange decision, and like you see from posts how ppl got that strange decision. But spin it how you wont, i can see reasons why you lost russian ppl that play early on wol, and it was your decision (only one server in whole box) to state russian is not alowed in chat, and like you see from posts ppl got it that they will get baned for it and happy avoid your server then.

Laughable as usual.

20 minutes ago, Player-12698 said:

getting banned

You wont. As I stated on that comment too, our rules are clear. 
Of course, if you dont like it, you can stay away from it. It's your choice. 

If you're looking for a realistic online experience search for www.aircombatgroup.com

We run a weekly campaign with all the planesets and whatnot trying to mimic the actual situation on the front to the best of our ability. 

On 9/15/2019 at 3:54 PM, -[HRAF]BubiHUN said:

I think you really need to cool down.
We wrote as we wrote "TO KEEP THE CHAT UNDER CONTROL" It is easy to translate.
It's simple. If you cant understand that, what the hell are you even doing here? 

we never stated anything like that. You do that, and you wont force us to have such rule.
You can start rumours, as you did before regarding many subjects on this forum, but less and less people will belive it.
Spending so much time and energy on this? You have to much free time.

Thats all nice and dandy by now, but, 

You lunch your server with rule that only x y z languages are alowed, and russian was not one of them ( in game made by russians and big player base in russia thats gona lose you players) so normaly ppl thinked if only thouse 3 languages are alowed by rules then i will get baned or kicked for chating in any other language, so why play on that server when they dont wont me.
Then you imidiatly lost part of online players that are russians, and on top of that they are early ones who play MP so they populate wol insted your server so then random players just join server with more players, as thats basicly only reason why wol keeps being popular when other servers offer same stuff.

And by the time you realised your falt and try to explain language problem you created for no reason, ppl dont bather any more to read small print and first impresion that only x y z language is alowed and not their language stayed with them, posts prove that (and there was many more of them on wol topic that got removed from forum).

That decision to have strange rule that only your server think of having that say what languages are alowed is even more apsured when its not realy mean to be rule in practice, as you just confuse users like you did for no reason.
So to me thats why you guys shoot your self in foot before even give your server any chance, as you lost ppl who would be early on server.

• Sad 1

44 minutes ago, 77.CountZero said:

ou lunch your server with rule that only x y z languages are alowed, and russian was not one of them ( in game made by russians and big player base in russia thats gona lose you players)

good laugh, thank you :)

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1