Sign in to follow this  
II/JG17_HerrMurf

HerrMurf's Love Letter to the East and West

28 minutes ago, Red_Cat said:

The fighter jocks aren't going to want to go back to the Gladiator and CR.42 once they've had the best that WW2 can offer.

„I am very interested in WW2 air combat, but if it‘s not a Mustang, I don‘t like it.“

2 hours ago, Voidhunger said:

So if Im reading it correctly, they want mostly to finish eastern front (even Han)

Judging by the poll Korea is out of question.

This is how i understod it also

Kirill is wol mission maker so he would like to have more east front to have maps from start to end, and one more late east front 44-45 would give all neccesary airplanes to have posible scenarious for mp missions for whole east front, and east front is still most popular in the way online plays out pacific missions aint gona be popular online, like west front is not popular now, everything with players is on east front, so from mp perspective they wish more east front

maybe they can do two WW2 DLC of 6-8 airplanes insted 8-10

Battle of Midway: A6M2, D3A1, B5N2, F1M2, F4F4, SBD-3, TBD-1, TBF-1
and 
Battle of Berlin (or Battle of Poland): Bf-109G10, Fw-190A9, Ar-234B, Ta-152C/H, La-7, Yak-3, Il-10, Tu-2S

they were doing basicly 2 dlcs this time with ww1 FC and ww2 BoBp, they could do 2 ww2 same way and all happy 😄

• Upvote 1

Isn’t East Front the most popular maps because they are currently the ONLY maps? 😂🤣😂

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

"Complete the East, Kill Your Revenue" 

Kirill doesn't know what he's talking about.

He's spewing from a very narrow point of view with his "most correct" statements, which are being refuted right on that very thread I might add.

I wish I could comment on that board.

8 hours ago, 77.CountZero said:

This is how i understod it also

Kirill is wol mission maker so he would like to have more east front to have maps from start to end, and one more late east front 44-45 would give all neccesary airplanes to have posible scenarious for mp missions for whole east front, and east front is still most popular in the way online plays out pacific missions aint gona be popular online, like west front is not popular now, everything with players is on east front, so from mp perspective they wish more east front

maybe they can do two WW2 DLC of 6-8 airplanes insted 8-10

Battle of Midway: A6M2, D3A1, B5N2, F1M2, F4F4, SBD-3, TBD-1, TBF-1
and 
Battle of Berlin (or Battle of Poland): Bf-109G10, Fw-190A9, Ar-234B, Ta-152C/H, La-7, Yak-3, Il-10, Tu-2S

they were doing basicly 2 dlcs this time with ww1 FC and ww2 BoBp, they could do 2 ww2 same way and all happy 😄

I wanted this too, start with the late vvs/german and slowly start with the pto. (Maybe with the 3d party).

8 hours ago, II/JG17_HerrMurf said:

Isn’t East Front the most popular maps because they are currently the ONLY maps? 😂🤣😂

there is few late mission with option to play with p47, spit9 or la5fn, most fly russian airplane online on late war missions and rest are missions set on existing maps and using existing maps to depict areas we dont have maps for, and again most popular are east front scenarious, west airplanes are less or not used even when available...

11 hours ago, Gambit21 said:

I wish I could comment on that board.

You can. It's the same user name and password there as here.

Danil writes about "Liberation of Poland" that he would like to "push through". But that's a huge theatre of operations. Is it Lvov-Sandomir operation july/august 1944? Or maybe Visla-Oder operation of jan/feb 1945?