Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DEDMANcjp

A question about ping

Recommended Posts

Was wondering why some multi-player servers that I join all the time never show a Ping value?

Is there anything I can do to fix this.

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, DEDMANcjp said:

Was wondering why some multi-player servers that I join all the time never show a Ping value?

Is there anything I can do to fix this.

thanks

 

some routers may be configured to not respond to ping requests. One reason would be to help to avoid DDOS attacks.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, ACG_Herne said:

 

some routers may be configured to not respond to ping requests. One reason would be to help to avoid DDOS attacks.

thanks for reply. so others see this too.

eg.  COMBAT BOX ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DEDMANcjp said:

thanks for reply. so others see this too.

eg.  COMBAT BOX ?

When it was first launched I saw low ping numbers but I have not seen ping indicated there for a while

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hajo_Garlic said:

When it was first launched I saw low ping numbers but I have not seen ping indicated there for a while

nor for KOTA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...