Sign in to follow this  

How do you get the full size map dto work. The M key activates the  small map in lower riht corner the 2nd press makes it slightly larger.  There was a way for a full screen map which I can not locate.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, vx111vx111swift said:

How do you get the full size map dto work. The M key activates the  small map in lower riht corner the 2nd press makes it slightly larger.  There was a way for a full screen map which I can not locate.

For me its O key

but im not sure if in Box is a small map. It was in ROF

Edited by Voidhunger

11 minutes ago, vx111vx111swift said:

You can find the answer to this and many other very basic questions in the official user manual - which, although in need of an update, does answer these sort of questions. 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Avast! Links be helpful for poor souls like me who spent time searchin' for a manual in the game foldarrs, only to realize years later that thar be a whole section on this forum for manuals and tutorials and tips'n suchlike:

Ahoy:

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/forum/82-manuals-tutorials-guides-and-tips/

Edited by Stoopy
Added embellishments to piratespeak
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, LukeFF said:

You can find the answer to this and many other very basic questions in the official user manual - which, although in need of an update, does answer these sort of questions. 

I do wish they would give the manual a solid refresh. Especially with the new mechanics that have been added with BoBP , nevermind Tank Crew.

• Upvote 1

The control you are looking for is show/hide mission briefing. By default it’s letter O