[ZG_zbV]Wuerger62

Looking for optimal settings for lefustes 3Dmigoto zoom mod for the Valve Index

Has anyone already found optimal settings for lefustes 3Dmigoto zoom mod for the Valve Index and is so friendly to share them? I'm too stupid to make the settings in game - when using the keyboard shortcuts it changes unfortunately nothing. For me it is almost impossible to fly on online server without working zoom mod. I simply need far too long to identify targets in VR. I just had to learn this painfully in TAW.

Edited by Pikas_62

5 hours ago, Pikas_62 said:

Has anyone already found optimal settings for lefustes 3Dmigoto zoom mod for the Valve Index and is so friendly to share them? I'm too stupid to make the settings in game - when using the keyboard shortcuts it changes unfortunately nothing. For me it is almost impossible to fly on online server without working zoom mod. I simply need far too long to identify targets in VR. I just had to learn this painfully in TAW.

I don't have what you need. But after the latest update the zoom was totally off and I had to endlessly press the buttons to set it up. Literally a few hundred times. It was Shift+End / Shift+PgDwn as far as I remember. So it's quite possible you think nothing happens but actually it worked for me. 

EDIT - you also need to have the zoom button pressed while you are doing this. This is easy for me as I have it on toggle mode instead of hold mode.

Edited by HunDread
  • Like 1