Lord_Strange

Sherman III 'Ellza Poppin II', 48th Royal Tank Regiment, Anzio, 1944

:good:Finally, peoples are coming to Sherman skins !!!!   BRAVO !!!!!!

Awesome skin Strange! It's great to see some of the British Sherman's getting done. :biggrin:

Be nice if in future Tank Crew installments we could see widespread modifications such as stowage bins, side skirts and appliqué armour.

I've been working on a bunch of Sherman's from the North-African and Italy theatres. Which run into the lack thereof.

I'm always happy to see the community doing the Tank Crew machines some justice. :salute:

Just got TC yesterday and was disappointed in the number of available skins that it came with.

Started to make a few of my own but couldn’t find much info on British Sherman markings. 

Anyone know where I could find some?

Cheers

15 hours ago, scram77 said:

Just got TC yesterday and was disappointed in the number of available skins that it came with.

Started to make a few of my own but couldn’t find much info on British Sherman markings. 

Anyone know where I could find some?

Cheers

I realise it is just wiki but I found this useful for knowing what markings I could keep and remove on vehicles when I was editing some texures in another game called Combat Mission. Basically good for knowing how the British Army marked its vehicles. For example from that know that the orgional posters tank ought to be from A Squadron because of the yellow square.

Also this has a few side profiles for some tanks.

On 7/31/2019 at 4:13 PM, Lord_Strange said:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fclioqmtqnc2tij/Sherman III Anzio 44.dds?dl=0 

This is my first skin attempt so feedback is welcome and encouraged.

20190731160349_1.jpg

Sherman_MkIII_anzio44.png

Do you have any frontal images for that tank? Just wondering whether would have bridge rating sign, formation sign and arm of service signs on the front? What division or brigade were they in at the time? By the way I've not got Tank Crew and tried the skin out but looks good in the screenshot.

Edited by Oliver88
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Oliver88 said:

I realise it is just wiki but I found this useful for knowing what markings I could keep and remove on vehicles when I was editing some texures in another game called Combat Mission. Basically good for knowing how the British Army marked its vehicles. For example from that know that the orgional posters tank ought to be from A Squadron because of the yellow square.

Also this has a few side profiles for some tanks.

Do you have any frontal images for that tank? Just wondering whether would have bridge rating sign, formation sign and arm of service signs on the front? What division or brigade were they in at the time? By the way I've not got Tank Crew and tried the skin out but looks good in the screenshot.

That's great - thanks!