EU official tanks and planes server

Found it helpful for new players so one can easier learn how to fly and not get shot down all the time from not seeing the enemy behind or as a tiny dot in the distance that one often never sees coming or how to encounter anti tank guns. Always called this server arcade tank server like warthunder. Some friends who are used to warthunder wants to have replays and see what killed them and finds simulator to be too frustrating, likes this server more and if they add a kill replay this server would be perfect for it.

But yeah for me and others who are used to the game its too easy and cant surprise other players by sneaking around.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The Icons  being on   is not good for any kind of strategy.  It is arcadish,   but unfortunately,  it seems to be the only server , most times, with anyone  in tanks.

SCG is Sunday's,  Efront is  random,   is there a tank server that is populated that I'm not seeing ?

• Confused 1
  • 6 months later...
On 8/1/2019 at 1:10 PM, JG1_Wittmann said:

The Icons  being on   is not good for any kind of strategy.  It is arcadish,   but unfortunately,  it seems to be the only server , most times, with anyone  in tanks.

SCG is Sunday's,  Efront is  random,   is there a tank server that is populated that I'm not seeing ?

Markers are the distinct reason I fly this server. There are several others without, why can't we have one with markers enabled?