raaaid

as everybody knows is silently forbidden a narrow mostache so im growing one

that is something i never saw before in anyone younger than 80

boy its so easy to be a rebel in this world

and isnt its forbid letting the enemy win after all?

• Upvote 1

wow its pretty grown now

ive overheard some nazi comments so now i paint my eyes as well

boy a narrow moustache with painted eyes, definitley im a genious in my created style

seems theres not a single adult i wont offend

• Haha 1

You won't offend me senpai. also, pics or it didn't happen. 

• Upvote 6

Is think like using a mannequin's leg to kick a hornet's nest?  If so, I definitely do see the art in it. 

4 hours ago, =AVG77=Mobile_BBQ said:

Is think like using a mannequin's leg to kick a hornet's nest

lately im reducing antipsicotics and im begining to think true mans nature is that of bees but theres been so much messing with time travel look at us now

of course im the queen in the truman show

humm ill make a new decrete i want everybody on yellow and black horizontal stripes unless i see them case they can dress as they want

10 hours ago, raaaid said:

i want everybody on yellow and black horizontal stripes

Done.

WembleyCornwall.thumb.jpg.12c9bb7710ce43dda13184766547cbbf.jpg

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)

the moustache is inspiring:

if the universe is recurrent as nietezche proposed could it be highly unstable and we dont notice?

is the game of chess a game about two hives in which the king is the queen and always surives except when theres no way to survive?

if an object takes 30 seconds to fall an earth radius doesnt that mean earth doubles radius every 30 seconds and hence time halfs rate wich means just one minute is eternal?

babies come from paris

what if everybody lies in collusion only personal experience is valid but even your sense may decieve you so what do we know

Edited by raaaid

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, raaaid said:

if the universe is recurrent as nietezche proposed could it be highly unstable and we dont notice?

What if:
We live in a fractal holographic universe that exists inside of a black hole of a higher "dimension." The big bang happened when the star that gave birth to our universe first collapsed upon itself creating the black hole. The perceived expansion of our universe is due to all of the matter that has fallen onto the black hole since it's creation. Coincidentally we call this, dark matter. Our universe is flat and exists eternally as a holographic projection at the event horizon. Everything in our universe is falling.

1 hour ago, raaaid said:

is the game of chess a game about two hives in which the king is the queen and always surives except when theres no way to survive?

Yes

1 hour ago, raaaid said:

if an object takes 30 seconds to fall an earth radius doesnt that mean earth doubles radius every 30 seconds and hence time halfs rate wich means just one minute is eternal?

If it takes me more than one minute to answer this question, would I ever find the solution?

1 hour ago, raaaid said:

babies come from paris

Yes, dropped by Stork bombers on innocent civilians.

1 hour ago, raaaid said:

what if everybody lies in collusion only personal experience is valid but even your sense may decieve you so what do we know

Only, that I am; maybe.

Edited by Niner

another one:

do pokemon hunters call blind those who are not playing?

What if instead of you time travelling into the past to kill baby Hitler... Hitler time traveled into the future to kill baby raaaid?

1565800277790.gif.11ac50c11ec617f85b9350541eeb3744.gif

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

its curious how independent thought is called insanity by the typical crazyphobic

dont worry as you i drink my dose of tap water but old tricks for new situations dont work

edit:

what do you think this videoclip tries to express:

that all cramberries components are the same person:

all the ugly chicks in the world is the same guy, the richest man in the world

haha its hilarious you want life take some but full of uglyness

seriously i have a problem i cant stand ugly people, whats the name of this condition?

edit:

what do you think this videoclip tries to express:

that all cramberries components are the same person:

all the ugly chicks in the world is the same guy, the richest man in the world

haha its hilarious you want life take some but full of uglyness

seriously i have a problem i cant stand ugly people, whats the name of this condition?

edit:

you see with the truman show i learnt you cant really trust the rest and with the matrix that you can not trust your senses

so what do i know?

what i like and dislike and obviously beauty or uglyness comes from inside

is the way you learn to slant your eyes

edit:

and of course the ugly is the one who is crazy the most about beauty

Edited by raaaid

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, LuseKofte said:

Still off your pills?

go get them

https://books.google.es/books?id=ZQc-cXRroREC&pg=PA583&lpg=PA583&dq=shrinks+are+inquisitors&source=bl&ots=p07DiCTxNT&sig=ACfU3U077la-ynYfTzbjzIk3RgBQcOgrzg&hl=es&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj00pmOrYPkAhVQXMAKHTlNAQkQ6AEwBHoECAQQAQ#v=onepage&q=shrinks are inquisitors&f=false

https://books.google.es/books?id=M9jz6GGjMeEC&pg=PT250&lpg=PT250&dq=shrinks+are+inquisitors&source=bl&ots=C88ibPBosE&sig=ACfU3U0eDZ0wme94cEoifjqzLgvm0HNWyg&hl=es&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj00pmOrYPkAhVQXMAKHTlNAQkQ6AEwA3oECAcQAQ#v=onepage&q=shrinks are inquisitors&f=false

have some pills to fight your normality

edit:

of course i know peple can read my mind, im blind an retarded i figured this out

and if i point this to an inquisitor he will imprison me and torture me

thats the world we live in

the truth will lock you up

its pathetic people kneeling to the machine god

how good are your chips do they often get in a loop

you see im a nice guy i really love the way i am and the way i act and guess what i live better than the pope and far happier

i learnt theres a god whose not a crazy machine and i like her

everybody gets what they deserve gods in absolute control but seems she doesnt like people acting out of fear of her so she hides

now try to change this and make it worse

in god i trust and by god i dont mean a fucking crazy machine that will be built in a few years from now

Edited by raaaid

I have no personsl expirience in such medication. 

I read that they can take away positive feelings too. 

What you call normality is not like that. You might believe I was patronizing, but I was not. You told us that you where on medication and would stop posting post like this earlier. 

I take it that you are not on medication anymore and your post simply do not make sense, you might think so yourself. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

i think normality in a criminal world is criminal hence im proud of my likehomosecuality

and agaisnt my saying i find that boy cute you recomend me to have my masculine hormones to be like the rest

is not like im screaming madly im just a good friend who talks honestly, a good foundation for the comunity

maybe too honest and thats a problem

the antipsicotics actually lead you psicotic i have experience with that

what is more they can create a psicosis where there was none before because theyre a adictive and if you suddenly quit them youre in big trouble so im quitting them slowly

so what makes you believe from my behaviour ray eu lusekofte and gambit42 that i need to have mind control taming pills?

why not to treat badness instead of madness

how about some antibadness pills as being so ugly inside you cant even stand yourself

yeah seems the universe is a good doctor ive seen some of that

30 minutes ago, LuseKofte said:

your post simply do not make sense

you mean theyre not the norm im clear as water but if theres anything i wrote you dindt get i can explain it farther, what for example of what i wrote doesnt make sense?

edit:

do you think this is a no sense?

deus ex.jpg

Edited by raaaid

I accept you just as you are @raaaid.

No one is absolutely sane. None of our bodies are perfect. Some require medication to regulate blood pressure, supplement a lack of insulin production, or inhibit serotonin absorption rates. That doesn't mean there is anything wrong with the "person" but that the human body is imperfect. If medication can help improve an imperfection in the body, there's nothing wrong with taking it. I'm not asking you to take medication. I just want you to know that whether you take it or not, I don't view you as any different than the rest of us.

I'm not a doctor and wouldn't advise anyone about their medication. I would say that if a person is deciding on a change in medication it might be prudent to consult a physician. Especially when coming off of anti-psychotics where one's reasoning and judgement might be impaired due to the medication, it can be helpful to have the assistance of a trusted adviser.

I hope I haven't said anything that might offend.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

yeah im very slowly reducing them as advice of my physician so im in good hands dont worry

for the record i dont believe a single word of what i writte

my writtings ar a what if that intends just to be amusing

also chemicals companies are after money and the move loads of them

theyre not up to heal you but to make you worse to keep buying their products

hey but this is paranoia of course :)

edit

yeah maybe ive brought up a valid debate

is there a right to be crazy in this world?

why i dont have right to be crazy if i want as long as i dont harm others?

isnt the newspaper line an schizophrenic murders 10 on the same vein as an afrikan origin muders 10 or an homosexual murders 10?

yeah im fracking crazy but i just love it and im proud of it

the crazy pride day ill put a tinfoil hat on

Edited by raaaid
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, raaaid said:

and if i point this to an inquisitor he will imprison me and torture me

Noone expects the spanish inquisition! Cardinal Fang! Fetch ... the comfy chair!

1 hour ago, raaaid said:

why i dont have right to be crazy if i want as long as i dont harm others?

I think that as long as you don't harm others or yourself, then be as crazy as you like. 

There's no shame in getting help or keeping a qualified doctor if you find your thoughts cause you to suffer too much.  

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

yeah thanks guys i appreciate you respect my freedom of thought

also i understand those who think i should change my stream of thought with thought control pills

they let the society made them think madness is evil

no doubt this society made a good work associating independent thought with badness

simply orwellian

edit:

you know the forbidden philosophical concept once you accept as posible makes you insane and unsheepled?

what if everybody else lies in collusion?

la vida es sueño, the truman show

a very powerfull argument that brings down that millions of smokers cant be wrong

obey.jpg

Edited by raaaid

10 hours ago, raaaid said:

is not like im screaming madly im just a good friend who talks honestly

I like that. :cool:

15 hours ago, NETSCAPE said:

What if instead of you time travelling into the past to kill baby Hitler... Hitler time traveled into the future to kill baby raaaid?

1565800277790.gif.11ac50c11ec617f85b9350541eeb3744.gif

Huge lol!:biggrin:

ok so im depressed and think boy id wish i hadnt been born

the girl on the radio says there are thoughts that are better not to have

a guy in a chat once answers my questions before i made them

i cross a chick in front and think she was so ugly i felt like puking, she started crying

a waiter drops some cutlery i THINK sounds like a spoon, an old witch next to me says of course a knive makes more sound

i think a word and then the person i talk to says that word out of context

a guy is shaking his leg i think he is nervous he stops, i think boy is he reading my mind he starts again, boy definitly he is reading my mind, the guy begings sweating

and here my wildest hallucination i ever had on youtube

so you want me still questioning am i crazy am i  a fag?

thats the wrong question the right question is am i worng or right?

if im right crazyness comes added cause creation is utter nuts

i really not sure about the rest but that people can read my mind is a no doubt

i ponder im just a poor guy just blind where this society treats blind people in an starnge way for some unknown starnge reason

but for what i know everybody is extraterrestrial, everybody has a different perception to me

1 hour ago, raaaid said:

ok so im depressed and think boy id wish i hadnt been born

the girl on the radio says there are thoughts that are better not to have

a guy in a chat once answers my questions before i made them

i cross a chick in front and think she was so ugly i felt like puking, she started crying

a waiter drops some cutlery i THINK sounds like a spoon, an old witch next to me says of course a knive makes more sound

i think a word and then the person i talk to says that word out of context

a guy is shaking his leg i think he is nervous he stops, i think boy is he reading my mind he starts again, boy definitly he is reading my mind, the guy begings sweating

and here my wildest hallucination i ever had on youtube

so you want me still questioning am i crazy am i  a fag?

thats the wrong question the right question is am i worng or right?

if im right crazyness comes added cause creation is utter nuts

i really not sure about the rest but that people can read my mind is a no doubt

i ponder im just a poor guy just blind where this society treats blind people in an starnge way for some unknown starnge reason

but for what i know everybody is extraterrestrial, everybody has a different perception to me

There is nothing special about you. The horror, for you, is that you're just like everybody else. You want to be different, you want to be special so you delude yourself. That's why you're depressed, there's nothing special about you, you wish there was but there isn't. You hear things you want to hear. They are the delusions of a lonely unimportant, uninteresting nobody crying out for attention. That's why you start these pointless threads. Attention, not to be "amusing", just attention. That's why you grow shitler facial hair. You're an attention seeker.

Nobody but the one or two right wing nutjobs who frequent these forums give a fishes tit if you're gay or not. You could put your dick in a dead fish for all I care. Find one of the seedy back of the internet righ wing shitholes that are out there and tell them you're gay. You'll get all the attention you crave.

Edited by Rolling_Thunder

well actually youre right theres nothing spetial about me for youre an alternate version of me

yeah you might be right i might hallucinate all those things

but then why most of the hallucinations are on youtube as the great martian war

do i hallucinate you

are you real?

maybe youre a product of my imagination and you dont know it yet

of course aliens are extradimensional

time is not linear is out of joint shifting:

9 hours ago, Rolling_Thunder said:

You're an attention seeker.

attention-seeker-76b48647-b20c-4609-a881-84fcc41613ef.jpg

17 hours ago, Rolling_Thunder said:

You hear things you want to hear

obey.jpg

22 hours ago, Rolling_Thunder said:

There is nothing special about you. The horror, for you, is that you're just like everybody else. You want to be different, you want to be special so you delude yourself. That's why you're depressed, there's nothing special about you, you wish there was but there isn't. You hear things you want to hear. They are the delusions of a lonely unimportant, uninteresting nobody crying out for attention. That's why you start these pointless threads. Attention, not to be "amusing", just attention. That's why you grow shitler facial hair. You're an attention seeker.

Nobody but the one or two right wing nutjobs who frequent these forums give a fishes tit if you're gay or not. You could put your dick in a dead fish for all I care. Find one of the seedy back of the internet righ wing shitholes that are out there and tell them you're gay. You'll get all the attention you crave.

Well. Aren't you a pleasant person?   Sounds like perhaps the appropriate response to this is "Likewise.".

23 hours ago, Rolling_Thunder said:

You mean his whole fallacy is wrong?

On 8/6/2019 at 3:07 AM, raaaid said:

wow its pretty grown now

ive overheard some nazi comments so now i paint my eyes as well

boy a narrow moustache with painted eyes, definitley im a genious in my created style

seems theres not a single adult i wont offend

image.png.c304bdce1899ba964da51f2456446f6d.png

i think insane and attention ho are names deviced by them to keep people sheeple like

i think our hair is our antennas to the universe and the way you were your hair radically affects your perception

since i wear a shitler moustache and paint my eyes i can hear sound with my figertips

the only time i was able to do this was 12 years ago when also started seein perfectly with my peripheral vision

but i saw an ufo at night next day peed 50 times and all improvements were gone

also i can hear with my ears at least to 34000 hz but im deaf in the range 14000-21000

also my 3d perception is acuting in a day

and all because a moustache no wonder is forbidden