Thad

Tank Practice Range Update

Salutations,

The Tank Practice Range has been updated to include the new player Pz IV G. :salute:

UPDATED for 4.501

Tank Practice Ranges.rar

Edited by Thad
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 5

Posted (edited)

Thank you!

On 4/3/2020 at 7:32 PM, =gRiJ=Roman- said:

Please, the Panther ... :hunter:

you can open the mission with the mission editor and just replace the Panzer IV with the panther.

Edited by Jaws2002

Salutations Tankers,

I currently have no access to the simulation or its' editor. My gaming computer died completely a couple months ago. I'm using and old weak laptop to access the forums. 🙄

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/7/2020 at 2:55 PM, Thad said:

Salutations Tankers,

I currently have no access to the simulation or its' editor. My gaming computer died completely a couple months ago. I'm using and old weak laptop to access the forums. 🙄

I took the liberty to ask a comrade of mine (PA_Jumapape) to do it for me.

Here it is ...

PantherTank Practice Ranges.rar

Edited by =gRiJ=Roman-
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

I unpacked your 7 zip files from "Tank Practice range" and installed them with "JSGME" in Missions of the TC game: Tank practice range/data/Missions/Tank practice range. In TC.I could see in Missions the "Tank practice range". But when I want to play this mission I don´t see it in the Tank missions. What do I have to do that I can play this mission?

Posted (edited)

Salutations,

Simply place the folder (Tank Practice Ranges) within the zip file into your games Missions folder. 

There is no need for JSGME. It is not a mod. It is a collection of missions for the various TC tanks. :coffee:

ranges.PNG

Edited by Thad

I had downloaded the game IL2 Sturmovic twice to play the game FC in  the first downloadf and PC in the second download.  Now I know that it does not work, because I cannot activate the Missions in the second download. By now I loaded the game IL 2 Sturmovic new and the campaigns and missions work. Thank you for helping. 

I have the feeling that you are the right man to bring my wishes to the developers of IL 2 Sturmovic.

In the beginning IL 2 Sturmovic was a flight simulation of the second world war with different scenaries. But now IL 2 Sturmovic includes also a flight sim from the first world war"Flying circus" and a tank sim"Tank crew". The developers should make it possible that you can download every game of IL 2 Sturmovic separate. So the player avoid a mix of several games in the campaings and mission files. 

Salutations,

All of the modules (games) are interconnected after purchase except Flying Circus. Each module in the Great Battles series is also a stand alone game. That is their design and developmental process. It's not likely to change. 

Posted (edited)

HI, Thanks for this nice add to missions departure, but, when I go to practice some tanks, all have the same name, the Panther is ok but all other have no  tank identification ....All have this indentification line === HTL2 Peschanka Gambit....:help:

Edited by Badniouze

Posted (edited)

What are you talking about?  HTL2 Peschanka Gambit is a mission in my Hold The Line series. The practice range missions are completely different. The Peschanka Gambit mission features the T-34 not the panther. See image below.

See image below. Many different tanks available. Check the first post to obtain my Tank Practice Ranges. :coffee:

The Panther addition to the range was provided by another member.

tankranges.PNG

Gambit.PNG

Edited by Thad

Posted (edited)

SOrry, That what I got..===  

panzer practice.jpg

My folder ====   

tankpract.2.jpg

Edited by Badniouze

I had to create my own folders with the names of the different tanks it's ok now ...  

News folders.Tanks NAME ..in game.jpg

News folders.Tanks NAME.jpg

Good. Glad you got things working. :salute:

Posted (edited)

Salutations Tankers,

The Sdkfz 184 and Panther have been added to my Practice Range.  :salute:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tank Practice Ranges.rar

Edited by Thad
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Well done. The Sdkfz 184 is not easy to aim....Thanks too for SU122 and SU 152....!!!

Posted (edited)

Note : Aiming is very tricky. The target is completely out of aiming arrows, and the helping circle disappeared when I'm right on the middle of the target...!!

1.thumb.jpg.337d9bd3437697c70a4dcdd851483345.jpg2.thumb.jpg.00001cdea08f9bc390125159e65a8e5a.jpg

Edited by Badniouze

Posted (edited)

Holy f*ck duuuuude 😄. This is the most basic stuff in every game. Did you ever look up what keys do what in a game menu? 😄  Here, i'll guide you by hand like a preschool kid
image.png.1211b55c7b16f27b03796ecc32f17447.png

Edited by Goosevich
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Goose... can you be more specific? 😁

Are you insinuating that such adjustment can be made through the games tank keymapping?

Edited by Thad
  • Haha 1

Do you have to be so stupid and impatient, some people have a life outside the game and don't necessarily have the time to go through the game ... If you are too bothered to answer people's questions, go do knitting ....

Oh sh*t! Life ?  What's that? You mean HP?

Mate, i work up to 15 hours a day in all weather conditions for f*cks sake, and i don't have a problem with checking the most basic  options in any videogame. That takes up to whopping 120 SECONDS. LITERALLY. 😄

3 hours ago, Goosevich said:

Don't make me cry, we all work as hard as you, that's no reason to be unpleasant and disrespectful if we don't have the same facility as you with the game, English is not my mother tongue, I have to adapt to the situation ....:nea:

5 hours ago, Badniouze said:

:coffee:

I trust that is decaf coffee. 😃

Hello Sir,

It seems since the new 4.501 Release...these do not work anymore.

It just says 'Mission Description Loading' then when you press Accept...it just bounces you back to the Menu.

Any Ideas/Fixes?