Sign in to follow this  
ECV56_Moro

Payloads and Mods

buenos días, estoy tratando de aprender a utilizar las cargas útiles y los bloqueas de mod en las misiones. 
Pero sin intender como funciona realmente.
Quiero lograr, que en el i16 solo este la opción de elejir las bombas., supuestamente es el desbloqueo n° 3, pero no me funciona, me desbloquea One-piece windscreen.
Si alguien me puede guiar de como serian las relaciones, porque no me doy cuenta. He leído el manual y el hilo de Han. 
Disculpen el ingles saludos
-------------------- Google Trans ---------------------------------------------------------------

Good morning, I am trying to learn how to use payloads and mod blocks in missions. But without ignoring how it really works. I want to achieve, that in the i16 there is only the option to choose the pumps., Supposedly it is the unlocking n ° 3, but it does not work for me, One-piece windscreen unlocks me. If someone can guide me on how relationships would be, because I don't realize it. I have read the manual and Han's thread. Sorry english greetings

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, ECV56_Moro said:

buenos días, estoy tratando de aprender a utilizar las cargas útiles y los bloqueas de mod en las misiones. 
Pero sin intender como funciona realmente.
Quiero lograr, que en el i16 solo este la opción de elejir las bombas., supuestamente es el desbloqueo n° 3, pero no me funciona, me desbloquea One-piece windscreen.
Si alguien me puede guiar de como serian las relaciones, porque no me doy cuenta. He leído el manual y el hilo de Han. 
Disculpen el ingles saludos
-------------------- Google Trans ---------------------------------------------------------------

Good morning, I am trying to learn how to use payloads and mod blocks in missions. But without ignoring how it really works. I want to achieve, that in the i16 there is only the option to choose the pumps., Supposedly it is the unlocking n ° 3, but it does not work for me, One-piece windscreen unlocks me. If someone can guide me on how relationships would be, because I don't realize it. I have read the manual and Han's thread. Sorry english greetings

I think we lost something in the translation. I'll assume that by "choose the pumps" you mean choose the FAB-50/FAB-100 bombs.

Pg. 308-309 of the editor manual gives the mods and payloads for the I-16. The payloads that include FAB-50 or FAB-100 are payload 1, 2, 12, or 13.  However, you cannot provide all of those payloads in one plane because of the following:

• Payload 1 and 2 require mod 3 but prohibit mods 1, 2, and 5.
  • Payload 12 and 13 require mod 3 and 5 but prohibit mods 1 and 2.

So you have to set up two planes, one with payload 1 and 2 and another with payload 12 and 13.

You can make the one-piece windscreen mod available with any payload because there is no "-4" listed under "Mod #" for any payload.

Here is a test mission to demo the two planes:

JimTM - Test Locking Payloads and Mods.zip

Note that for plane B (payload 12/13), you have to select the ShVAK to access the FAB-100 bomb. Also, the one-piece windscreen is available in plane B because I added "4" to Available Mods".

I don't know of a way to keep players from deselecting the bombs in the loadout. Perhaps someone else knows how.

Sorry, I tried hard to explain the payload and mod locks in the editor manual, but it's just not enough to explain this confusing topic. I'll try to give a better explanation in future versions.

Edited by JimTM
  • Thanks 1

thanks Jim, he was able to understand how it is used. It was clear to me to understand that I must first take into account the payload I want available, and then restrict the corresponding mods.