Sign in to follow this  
SCG_Neun

SCG Campaign Sundays

Our mission continues today...bridge crossing and attack on Gotishevo to secure the rail depot there and then move northward.....

Anyone interested come join us...either Soviet or German....

Sunday afternoon:

Mission starts around 1500 hrs, EDT

PM for Comm information

Overview of SCG Tank Missions

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Great mission Neun!

Very well done and nice to fight all of you guys :)

• Upvote 1

This was alot of fun.  Frustrating playing as Russian, but satisfying being able to take a couple of the big cats out.  Hopefully in the future your server will be able to attract  many more players and make it a larger battle.   With more #'s it would be great fun !

• Thanks 1

Had great fun Sunday, nice to see all the tankers and newcomers joining in. 

If if you’re Interested in playing TC in a tactical group this is the place to be, all friendly and polite so no need to worry we don’t bite and even if you’re new to multiplayer no need to get frustrated. We will make you feel at home, so get your comfy chair, pipe, beer, cat by your feet and let us blow some [Redacted] up! 

Edited by SCG_Slater

I would suggest   maybe  putting the PW in the forum here for those that would like to join.   Last week I was able to find it on the SCG  forum,  but was unable to this week.

Efront had about 20 or so players online,  might have had a few migrate

we play every sunday 19:00 UTC, people can meet us at discord, SCG - Simulated Combat Group.

contact Neun for more info as I'm not an admin.

I hope to make it in next Sunday. Trying to get up to speed in this. 

Edited by dixieflyer

Much fun last sunday, looking forward to the next event 😄 Glad to play something more realistic and enemies who behave more like a unit and after military tactics and seeing a panzer platoon on the move is mighty 😄

• Like 2

How do I get my hands on the password? I'd like to attend but I can't find any information anywhere. This sounds like a much better experience than the tank server we have now where people try to desperately justify all the exploits they love to use to "game" their way to a fake victory. Can I play red tanks too in this server? Thanks

• Like 1

Send a pm to Neun, and yes you can play on the russian side when we play and its more realistic and more tactics and military tactics oriented and goals and limits for the mission at hand both sides have to account for. :)

Edited by judgedeath3

Looking forward to Sunday’s battle, last Sunday it was tough, a lot of resistance and our supply lines was stretch to the max. Ran out of Tigers so the mechanics are going to work overtime to get all battle ready for Sunday’s really 😎

I will be there for sure 😄
Well I lost one tiger and 2 damaged so I have volountered to help our poor repair units to fix them as our losses was indeed quite high.

• Haha 1

This week.....rain in the forecast.  Heavy Tigers will be slipping and sliding.  Reduced visibility and Russians....dug into the woodlines.....They're going to pull back their camo and reveal their gun positions, just in time to fire....say 300 meters or so in front of you.  Those sly dogs don't give a damn about your armor thickness...they've been drinking all week and the Kommissar has a shpagina pointed at them anyways.  

😀

• Haha 2

Very rewarding mission today, although I got sound problems and for some reason my microphone on my headset didnt want to work hence I came in a minute late and little time to prepare but well it went well anyways :P
Hopefully more will join and players interested in playing as russians as well.
Battle report sent in, have to see if my commander is pleased with it 😄

• Upvote 2

Todays mission was quite fun and rewarding and very immersive to play, doing a pincer attack was quite new and interesting tactic and worked well although we had tough resistance all the way and russian tanks sneaking up on us :P
Today had pretty much everything: Attacking targets and russian trying to sneak in anti tank guns behind us, Tiger tanks showing how amazing their frontal armour is, russian tanks attacking us in the flanks, reinforcements in the form of mostly panzer IV´s, IL-2 airplanes attacking us, anti tank guns breaking up our attacks, german and russian tanks sneaking on eachother and we just managed to win the battle in the last couple of minutes.

My best memory is when I sneaked west of the village of Komsomolets where the forest was located and we suspected the russians had tanks there who were killing our tanks who attacked from the east, once in the forest I sneaked up with my panzer IV and took out a few of them and advanced towards the village and there took out some more by surprising them, by doing so my fellow german tankers could get inside the village and we could secure it.

20190825223733_1.jpg

20190825232905_1.jpg

map ww2.jpg

• Like 2

It was an enjoyable mission for sure, and we cut back on our Tiger tank reserves so the PanzerIV and III could come out and play as well.  Tetervino was taken in a pincer movement as an objective of capturing the Garrison there and some much needed transport vehicles and any other equipment we could get our hands on.  Then it was forward to smash and secure the town of Ivanovskiy and finally Komsomolets to complete the "triple play".   Some IL-2's pestering those nasty Germans and pushing them towards the woodline for cover, and the ever present...."hold your fire" till they get within 300 meters AT weapons.   What's that....4 machine guns opening up....well they can't do much damage it would seem, but they do get the blood pumping...throw in some AI tanks coming at you at that same moment and it makes for an immersive experience. 

Yes, there are still some bugs, but we are working around them, and finding the games strengths.  When you can sit and play non stop for 2 hours and 45 minutes and it feels like 30 minutes, they must be doing something right.  This coming Sunday there will more than likely not be a mission up, as I'm on vacation for the week.  Maybe the guys will jump into one of the tank servers..... 

Edited by SCG_Neun
  • Like 3

Are we playing this sunday? 😄
Looking forward to play again this weekend as we had a break for a week now, will be interesting to see what we will face in the next engagement.

Yes...Sunday at 3PM.  If you go to the website you will see it listed under our Combat Events.  See you there.....Herr Judge.

• Upvote 1

Gotta say our mission yesterday was much fun and new for us long time members 😄
We played on the soviet side this time and we simulated Kursk 1943, our target was to do a counter attack and retake one of our lost army bases from the german forces who last week had captured it. We had a platoon of T-34 1943 tanks divided into two groups using soviet tactics from the war with one attacking the enemy from the front and distract them while the other was flanking. We had high losses as the German defenders did a good defence, but we managed to break through and in soviet fashion: be bold when not engaged and advance fast. Encountered some Tigers and I managed to take out 2 of my own and we managed to retake the base but barely.

Was a though mission and much immersive but much fun 😄
Every second week we change sides and play it semi military realistic style and its so much fun 😄

• Upvote 1

You only attacked because you knew you would be shot if you refused!😀