Sign in to follow this  
raaaid

as i highly distrust money lovers doctors and specially dentist i just saved several teeth

the were several teeth that were moving in my jaw

i knew if i asked the dentist to save them by glue them to the nexts he would deny because he could just ask for a few bodies for this he would want to extract them make fake teeth and then glue them

so i glue them my self with super glue and now theyre as new :)

Posted (edited)

Im really glad you were able to do this.  With super glue flowing into your brain people have been able to understand complicated problems due to the fact that quantum entangled particles travel across the eather of time which is bent by black holes. The limit of three solar bodies exists because time dialation wins over the acceleration and temperature barrier which exists like a sound barrier.  Beyond it you tear the space create a wake which is also known as a black hole.  This allows your teeth to stay glued in place raaaid!

Edited by TunaEatsLion

i consider super glue might be a bit toxi but i have loads of mercury fillings and i smoke and drink so..

after trying to kill myself maybe a thousand times without success(not depressed but a happy immortality test while taking a bath) i know your saved besides doctors they just maim you

now im to solve my baldnes by constant shaving and my shortsightedness by using opposite glasses to the ones the doctor prescribed me

Well there you go, Raaaid haters...For those who have claimed Raaaid doesn't take care of his teeth, you have now been proven wrong!

Posted (edited)

edit:

i have one cavity that is slowly advancing but after my discovery of superglue i dont think the dentist will get a dime from me and my teeth will be saved from him

now to celebreate my health independence with some anisette

edit:

really im happy without words and at the same time nauseated with this world:

if a doctor had made to my teeth what i did myself i would have paid him 1000 bodies and give him a true love kiss

but sadly 10 out of 10 doctors would have maimed me and make pay loads for it :(

Edited by raaaid

I was wondering where to post this gem. 

found a place

• Haha 1