GOA_Walter_Nowotny

LANGNASE DORA: Scripted Campaign Focke Wulf 190 D9

Campaign%20190D9.png

Dear pilots:
I share my third campaign for the sim:
LANGNASE DORA with the Focke Wulf 190 D9 plane. It is not a historical campaign, but very interesting to know this wonderful plane and its capabilities.

Note: To fly this campaign, you must have the 4th map of the serie: Battle of Bodenplatte

Updated and corrections logs:

- 08 August 2019: Campaign updated to last version of IL2 game 3.102

- 10 August 2019: Corrected programming error in mission 10

Download campaign from last update/correction:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hsz0puyjankltsy/Campaign 190D9.rar?dl=0

About the campaign:

End of summer, year 1944. You are Feldwebel Schnaufer and you will be assigned to defend the last positions of the Wehrmacht around Stalingrad.

Campaign languaje: English and Spanish. Other languajes, are welcome, please PM.

Unzip 'Campaign 190D9' file.

Then open folder 'Campaign 190D9' and copy the folder 'data' in the main directory of the game.
This will automatically copy the campaign into the correct directory.

I hope you enjoy it and any bug, please notify.

Good flights !

Edited by GOA_Walter_Nowotny
Update link
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

Sorry my stupid question: Where do I get the 4th map of the serie: Battle of Bodenplatte

5 hours ago, jussitska said:

Sorry my stupid question: Where do I get the 4th map of the serie: Battle of Bodenplatte

Since you appear to have Battle of Bodenplatte purchased, it’s already installed in your Great Battles directory. Just DL the Scripted Campaign, install and fly. 

Edited by Jaegermeister

7 hours ago, jussitska said:

It's the 4th release, maybe my English has not expressed the right thing.
1: Battle of Stalingrad
2: Battle of Moscow
3: Battle of Kuban
4: Battle of Bodenplatte

6 hours ago, Stoopy said:

THANK YOU!   I am very much looking forward to flying this, wooohooo!!!! 

I hope you enjoy it. And any comment or idea is welcome.

Thank you ... as I said ... I'm stupid
Edited by jussitska

Walter, 

I've only flown one mission, but it was great.  Can't wait to complete the campaign.

Hello,

"Note: To fly this campaign, you must have the 4th map of the serie: Battle of Bodenplatte".

Should be you must have bought "battle of bodenplatte (pre order for the moment)"

(I do not have the bodenplatte map neither).

Thanks a lot for your appreciated work 👍

4 hours ago, GOA_Walter_Nowotny said:

Hola Lothar, porque?

Quizas porque cambie el link de descarga porque corregi unas cosas a ultima hora.

Este es el link que esta activo actualmente (primer post esta tambien):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ew7yxvqxfev7vpx/Campaign 190D9.rar?dl=0

Saludos

now it downloads me but when I open it gives me error... 😁😁😑

fail open.jpg

Edited by III/JG52_Lothar29

Many thanks for this GOA_Walter_Nowotny. Nice to be able to fly the D9 in a campaign. Those P-47 in mission 01 are really dumb, although they do look beautiful. I took all four out with a few rounds each without even thinking about it!

Can't load the campaing. Mission description is loading, but it is not-HELP!

25 minutes ago, hansjuphansjup said:

Can't load the campaing. Mission description is loading, but it is not-HELP!

Hi, I think because the last update. Will resave the campaign an upload again.

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 6:47 PM, III/JG52_Lothar29 said:

now it downloads me but when I open it gives me error... 😁😁😑

fail open.jpg

Same problem for me!!

I just returned from my first mission and immediately made a tour of the airbase. Very well animated, wonderful atmosphere. It has been an immersive experience so far. Thank you very much for sharing this beautiful campaign with us.

Great  missions, just landed from the combat over Stalingrad with the A-20 bombers, taxi into one of the hangers, shut down the engine and opened the canopy.

Got 5 of the bombers but they really like flying into the bright sun.

• Like 1

On 8/5/2019 at 10:29 AM, Grancesc said:

I just returned from my first mission and immediately made a tour of the airbase. Very well animated, wonderful atmosphere. It has been an immersive experience so far. Thank you very much for sharing this beautiful campaign with us.

Thanks for your comment Grancesc. I really care about the environment of the missions. I pay attention to several aspects where I imagine that the pilot could look and create a situation there. Especially in take-offs, landings and approach routes.

On 7/21/2019 at 3:16 AM, jussitska said:

Thank you ... as I said ... I'm stupid

No, you're not stupid. The directions are misleading and a bit incorrect. The 4th map, Bodenplatte, isn't out yet. The mission builder should have said that you need to have purchased the 4th module, so that you will have the 190D. Not the map. The mission uses the Stalingrad map, its seems. 

• Upvote 1

On 8/4/2019 at 4:26 PM, GOA_Walter_Nowotny said:

Hi, I think because the last update. Will resave the campaign an upload again.

Hello,

Great job.

When will you reload the campaign ?

Thanks

Edited by KpaxBos

10 hours ago, KpaxBos said:

Hello,

Great job.

When will you reload the campaign ?

Thanks

Reloaded.

Salute!

Campaign%20190D9.png

Dear pilots:
Updated campñaign to the new IL2 version 3.102

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iucsp54tb0x0zqd/Campaign 190D9.rar?dl=0

About the campaign:

End of summer, year 1944. You are Feldwebel Schnaufer and you will be assigned to defend the last positions of the Wehrmacht around Stalingrad.

Campaign languaje: English and Spanish. Other languajes, are welcome, please PM.

Unzip 'Campaign 190D9' file.

Then open folder 'Campaign 190D9' and copy the folder 'data' in the main directory of the game.
This will automatically copy the campaign into the correct directory.

I hope you enjoy it and any bug, please notify.

Good flights !

Unfortunately, the last mission is totally messed up. At point 5 Kuzmichi dozens of Ju-88 appear. They begin to circle uncontrolled and collide with each other. After some time, the command comes to return back to home base. After landing, the mission is considered as not accomplished. Such a pity this campaign has otherwise been so much fun.

27 minutes ago, Grancesc said:

Unfortunately, the last mission is totally messed up. At point 5 Kuzmichi dozens of Ju-88 appear. They begin to circle uncontrolled and collide with each other. After some time, the command comes to return back to home base. After landing, the mission is considered as not accomplished. Such a pity this campaign has otherwise been so much fun.

Agree with you for the last mission that is indeed totally corrupted.( After having waited for an eternity for the rest of the Ju to assemble, I decided to fly to the next points and come back to base, and the mission was considered as fullfilled...)

But all the preceeding mission were just beautifull. Maybe the author will have a closer look at the last one...something is definitely wrong with it.

Madcop 😉

Edited by Madcop

4 hours ago, Grancesc said:

Yes, this was indeed a bizarre mission from the Ju-88s perspective but I was still able to finish with success.

Updated and corrections logs:

- 08 August 2019: Campaign updated to last version of IL2 game 3.102

- 10 August 2019: Corrected programming error in mission 10

Download campaign from last update/correction:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hsz0puyjankltsy/Campaign 190D9.rar?dl=0

10 hours ago, Grancesc said:

Corrected , thank for your comments

9 hours ago, Madcop said:

Agree with you for the last mission that is indeed totally corrupted.( After having waited for an eternity for the rest of the Ju to assemble, I decided to fly to the next points and come back to base, and the mission was considered as fullfilled...)

But all the preceeding mission were just beautifull. Maybe the author will have a closer look at the last one...something is definitely wrong with it.

Madcop 😉

5 hours ago, Elem said:

Yes, this was indeed a bizarre mission from the Ju-88s perspective but I was still able to finish with success.

Now it works fine. Thank you for your prompt correction and all the effort you have invested. This is one of the campaigns I enjoyed the most. Excellent work.

Eres un artista pero de los buenos.

21 hours ago, Grancesc said:

Now it works fine. Thank you for your prompt correction and all the effort you have invested. This is one of the campaigns I enjoyed the most. Excellent work.

Eres un artista pero de los buenos.

+ 1.

Madcop😉

Thanks for the campaign, please can you tell me the Bodenplatte map is this the final version or will there be a update it seems to not to have many trees or other auto gen on the landscape ?.

Thank you very match, for the campaing, I haven´t Blondenplaten campaing hope pay, regards

On 8/17/2019 at 11:20 AM, CB77Don246 said:

Thanks for the campaign, please can you tell me the Bodenplatte map is this the final version or will there be a update it seems to not to have many trees or other auto gen on the landscape ?.

The Bodenplatte map hasn't been released yet. It is in pre-release at this time which means some of the planes are available but only for flying on existing maps (Moscow, Stalingrad or Kuban). We expect Bodenplatte to be fully released before the end of this year.

This campaign is using the Kuban map with a pre-released Dora from Bodenplatte.

Thanx for your effort and for the sharing. Its nice to have a place to use this new airplane. Great work.

I am curious why you chose to group the 190's with the 110's in the first mission? Why not two separate flights? We just bolt ahead of the 110's at 550kph and then shoot down lone p-47's as the come into view.

Well, I flew twice the 01 mission. I always found myself endlesly circling over target folowing my leader, though I shot down some jugs, leader still keeps circling... After cca 40 mins I get bored and leave the mission... What trigger should be fulfilled to end the mission succesfully? Or should I not follow the leader and head home on my own?

4 minutes ago, Tapi said:

Well, I flew twice the 01 mission. I always found myself endlesly circling over target folowing my leader, though I shot down some jugs, leader still keeps circling... After cca 40 mins I get bored and leave the mission... What trigger should be fulfilled to end the mission succesfully? Or should I not follow the leader and head home on my own?

Well, after circling a long time, I shot down one P47 and returned to base because I was leaking some fuel (flak hits), I landed successfully and

mission was accomplished - and I didn't wait for the others.