Sign in to follow this  
SeaW0lf

Flying at Flying Circus Flugpark

HI guys, I found no OG server up at 19 GMT. A couple of us are flying at J5 Flugpark.

you can check on the barans website

Edited by SeaW0lf

Good to see you! I was reminded of why the SE5 and Spad should not even go near the DviiF with plenty of altitude. S.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, =69.GIAP=Shvak said:

Jasta 5 Server Flugpark server, where is it based EU or NA. I never get to see it's ping no matter how long I wait.

I think it is Seattle. Not sure. But you can see your ping at https://il2.flying-barans.ru/ Get into the server and then check the link. Click on the server tab and it will show who is playing there and their pings. This link is also good to check when people are flying there. Usually you find people around 19:00h GMT time. Sometimes earlier (especially during weekends), sometimes later. We are also seeing the US / Americas crowd show up later on.

8 hours ago, SeaW0lf said:

I think it is Seattle. Not sure. But you can see your ping at https://il2.flying-barans.ru/ Get into the server and then check the link. Click on the server tab and it will show who is playing there and their pings. This link is also good to check when people are flying there. Usually you find people around 19:00h GMT time. Sometimes earlier (especially during weekends), sometimes later. We are also seeing the US / Americas crowd show up later on.

Seawolf is correct... it is Seattle.

• Like 1