Hi all,

Was wondering if it were possible to change weapon groups.

On the 190 for example, when I pull trigger it fires mgs on nose and inner cannons, cannon button fires outer cannons.  is there a way to assign guns to different weapon groups? 

2 minutes ago, 71st_AH_Macro said:

Hi all,

On the 190 for example, when I pull trigger it fires mgs on nose and inner cannons, cannon button fires outer cannons.  is there a way to assign guns to different weapon groups? 

Good evening,

the weapon groups themselves are fixed. And with the 190 it doesn't work, as far as I know, because in reality it wasn't possible to fire the inner 20mm separately from the machine guns. Only the outer ones could be fired individually.

• Upvote 1

What about the Hs129?  Is it realistic that you can only fire the Mk103/101 at the same time as the 7.92mm MGs?

On 8/11/2019 at 1:54 AM, FeuerFliegen said:

What about the Hs129?  Is it realistic that you can only fire the Mk103/101 at the same time as the 7.92mm MGs?

No, it's not, but there are limitations to overcome in order to simulate it properly. 

2 hours ago, Raven_VR said:

@Jason_Williams

I hope that this will eventually be resolved by the weapon group 3.

That's not the solution to the Hs 129. It only ever had 2 weapon groups, which had the MK 101/103 in one group and the other guns in the other group. Weapon Group 3 was created for the Sopwith Dolphin, because it really did have 3 weapon groups. 

• Haha 1

OK, I did not know that. How was that in reality? Too bad that you can not deactivate the 7.92.

2 hours ago, Raven_VR said:

OK, I did not know that. How was that in reality? Too bad that you can not deactivate the 7.92.

In reality, when the MK 101 or MK 103 was fitted, this was Weapon Group 1, and the MG 17s & the MG 151s were Weapon Group 2. In other words, the MGs were moved from Group 1 to Group 2.

It's been something discussed with the developers, and the long story short is that it's not an easy fix. 

• Haha 1

On 7/16/2019 at 7:51 PM, 71st_AH_Macro said:

Hi all,

Hi,
Could I ask how?

That's the real way it should work on the Anton but mine seem to be set to everything or just MG's.

can you share your key binds?

thanks

Pete