Perhaps if you can give us some details as to what exactly goes wrong? 

This happens to me: Launcher Crashes, and I get the following messag after the 3.101 update

errore-strano.thumb.jpg.eff0fad6b93a23fa7480db12d0d9278b.jpg

With the latest update the pathway to launch has changed. Formerly the launcher and exe shortcut were directed to > C:\Program Files (x86)\1C Game Studios\IL-2 Battle of Stalingrad (Moscow or Kuban).

The update changed it to > C:\Program Files (x86)\1C Game Studios\IL-2 Sturmovik Great Battles

I suggest you delete your desktop icons for IL2 Launcher and exe shortcut. Then go to your game file > C:\Program Files (x86)\1C Game Studios\IL-2 Sturmovik Great Battles\bin\game and create new desktop shortcuts.

I suggest you move the whole folder \1CGame Studios\IL1Sturmovik out of the C\Program files(x86) folder to anywhere else on your dis(S) and then create a new shortcut, to prvent future problems with updating/upgrading your game!

I'm seeing the same launcher crash this morning. Happened after the spring update for WIndows 10 (I had held off on doing it).

If I launch the launcher.exe with admin privileges its ok. Otherwise it crashes. My game is in a custom H:\Games\IL-2 Battle of Stalingrad folder.

Any ideas?

I found that Voicemeeter Banana caused the game to crash :rolleyes: