onlyforbrian

Collector Planes Question

I saw some great videos showing a flyable JU52, but in my game, the JU52 is only in the enemies list, not in the friendlies flyable list. Then I see it in the Collector Planes, is that one flyable with a cockpit, and can you load troops? Thanks.

• Haha 1

Yup its flyable with a cockpit. You can load troops or containers, you can kick em out in the air or on the ground.

and its currently half price

One caveat - there is no loadmaster position - just the pilot and (if selected) dorsal gunner.

Plus one to the above - its great fun.

There is only one kind of troops, Fallschirmjäger. And technically you can't load them or unload. You just kick them out of flying plane :P still waiting for normal troops to unload or load wounded ones. Hope it will come one day.

• Upvote 3

On 7/10/2019 at 7:29 PM, InProgress said:

There is only one kind of troops, Fallschirmjäger. And technically you can't load them or unload. You just kick them out of flying plane :P still waiting for normal troops to unload or load wounded ones. Hope it will come one day.

I would love to be able to fly evacuation missions. Perhaps even a random chance for enemy AI to ignore you if you have the Red Cross on your plane?