Sign in to follow this  
raaaid

apparently far away objects are not farther they go smaller and i can prove it

imagine you want to define a cube in an euclidean space

you need x,y and z and size

to render the same cube in a perspective painting you just need 3 coordenates, x,y and size

with this 3 coordenates you can fully paint a 3d cube, to complete it you just need to know the vanishing point is at the center of the picture

and whats gonna use the microchip that renders everything to save position and size of things, 3 coordenates or 4 coordenates?

parmenides was right and euclides got decieved by apperances

• Upvote 1

So, me and Raaaid start off in the same place. We are about the same size (I'd guess so, from photos). We move apart. I'm smaller then him from his perspective, and he's smaller then me from mine. They cannot both be true. Unless of course reality is all an illusion, and Raaaid is a figment of my imagination, in which case how big he sees me is a meaningless concept. 

So which is it Raaaid? Do you shrink as you get further from me, or are you imaginary?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, AndyJWest said:

So which is it Raaaid? Do you shrink as you get further from me, or are you imaginary?

That depends if you blink or not. He could be there and not there at the same time. Like magic. 

• Upvote 1

im not very sure of what andy asks specially taking into acount time is part of the equation and it dilates as well

but if you put an shrinking frame of reference on earth that reference frame is  actually  NON INERTIAL cause the center does NOT MOVE OR ROTATE yet it explains gravity as the aceleration of the ground up from that frame reference

what is more if you take an shrinking frame of reference a staright trajectory appears as curved, voila you have einstein curved space time in a simple manner

of course the measure instrument inflates as wel so this inflation can just be noticed by its inertial effect of gravity

also probably you are a figment of my mind i often wake up after wondering if im dreaming with a clear no as im sure im not dreaming but actually i was

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Einstein´s Relativity  Field Equaions : ( manifesto?)

The relativity of the dimension of the Space-Time curve in lighting over light speed .

Edited by RAY-EU

the thing is difficult to picture but my assumption is that mass inflates in presence of space

but i can say as well space shrinks in the presence of mass and this would fully explaying the newtonian gravity and einsteing curved space with a non inertial frame cause a non inertial frame is that whose center doens move nor rotate like a shrinking frame of reference, on this way gravity would reduce to the square of the distance to the center of mass

is the same for space is motion real and change of size illusory?

then it should work out as well by relativeness take motion as illusory and change of size as real

i think the answer to andy question is that we both get small as we apeear to move but the objects in the midle remain big which produces that llusion of motion

• Upvote 2

Posted (edited)

Let me time to think about it .? 

Edited by RAY-EU

Posted (edited)

also science agrees the universe mass inflates or what is the same space shrinks around mass

the question is how would you know the rate of inflation if the measure instrument and your eyes inflate as well?

you know the rate of inflation by its inertial effect gravity

edit:

also this inflation fact was known by whom took as unite of time a minute:

according my calculation earth doubles size every 30 paraseconds

this means the rate of time halfves every 30 paraseconds

which means the end of eternity is ONE MINUTE AWAY

so when you die you just wait one minute to be reborn though of course some cheat with superluminical sapceships

nothing says you cant reach light speed just you aquire infinite mass when you reach light speed but so does have infinite mass your propellent gasses

you just destroy the whole universe with an infinite gravty shock wave when reaching light speed and appear in next aeon universe

but the universe is actually highly unstable but who could you know,though from your perception the universe is fully stable the most probable is youre not here in one second but none of us will be there to point i was right

Edited by raaaid
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

I am lost , what ? is a parasecond parasecs ?  measurement mentioned in Star Wars 4 A new Hope .

Today is the fictional anniversary of the movie Stanley Kubrick arrival to the Apollo misión to the moon. Chinais the first that  has arrived first with robots with a strong secret because itis financiers  are NASA an European Space agency.  We know from 2015 the minimum  radiation  for the sun radiation in the moon is : 11 mega electrons volts = 1000 volts when the sun has not solar tempestades and usually the sun has tempests every 3-4 days and biggest every 2 weeks equivalent  100mega  electron volts = till reach 15.000 volts máximums of Solar radiations . 1 So to travel for the Space we would need a field magnetic very strong like the Millennium Falcon , and very big space cruises Stanley Kubrick said before to tell the men does not arrive to the moon I filmed I am going to be kill in 1999 tomorrow and the next day died while was making the movie he dies as George Lukas know the difficulties to reach the space far away after crossing the Van Allen belt at 5.000 miles around earth. 

If some can helps us with this dilemma please would be helpful Thanks 

Edited by RAY-EU
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

this guy explains it pretty well, i got independently this idea and im not the onlyone:

https://medium.com/@davidlevitt/space-itself-is-expanding-gravity-and-general-relativity-explained-6395aa2e4d69

edit:

the universe lasts infinite paraseconds( our perceived time accounting time slows down) and one minute actually from any moment if you dount account for time ralentization

i was corrected of this 15 years ago in a physics forum

Edited by raaaid
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Is too complicated , for me , and for most of the people, Ssorry I need time to   analyze by steps points by point.

A understandings help would be thankful  need from most  capables scientific forum but other wise most they are aeronautical engineers . Take a KitKat break and a siesta like me  . I am going to try to provoke another’s ones ) 

. I go to the beach also and when the sun ends rising take a bath swimming and relaxed The siesta now is healthy good . 

Since We have recently discovered how to do fire so we could eat hot food and with the nuclear power the new fire but to take care ! With the planet .

The beach is espléndido very good! 2 Degrees more global temperatures all around the world, We have to look after our planet we are right now like a baby Alone by the moment, in the earth we have not leave already from this  egg of Columbus the earth and will take to much time to leave so we have to look after our planet Earth.

Edited by RAY-EU

its a question to add it complexity what in the end makes it dificult to understand

but the idea is simple:

the apple doesnt move is the ground that moves up as everything inflates

today is my birthday so ill have some chupitos de anis, old women are wise

i think in the double slit experiment all concious being agree on certain slit and the rest of worlds cease to exist

so i enjoy my life as picked by my true self, my subcouncious, instead of letting learnt conditionings taught by big brother make me believe this world is sick

yeah be bitter blame everyone sew inside a 50 euro quicksilver shirt, machines are really evil but thats not important cause they dont have feelings to be sorry at their inner uglyness so the universe is still right with extreme evil

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

raaaid do not talk about what I explain you about the moon or they will make you more risky  damaging. Keep quite!.

Stanley Kubrick was kill in 1999 for this reason.

Edited by RAY-EU

well ive seen a documnetal on tv on kubricks made moon landing

also saw one on monkeys who returned from space superintelligent for the cosmic radiations

its also in the simpsons

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I don't know who us wiser, RAY-EU or raaaaid. I even have trouble making sure I know how many 'a's it takes to write 'raaid'. I had a hard time reconciliating your opinions, but watching those videos helped. By the 40th viewing, I started moving my eyes closer to the phone until my nose touched it. The image is actually clearer through the tears (I really should change glasses), and the phone screen is bigger than my living room TV (why did I spend all that money in it?!). It all now makes sense. I am forever in your debt!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

space walks are made on a filtered swimming pool, its obvious earths never shaded

you used to know but to my like god life example you blinded yourself and now youre like me

• Upvote 1

• Upvote 1