Hi,

When I finish an offline mission, I'm experiencing this error:

#10032 Error occurred while receiving results from offline log parser module.

What's wrong ? I tried to reinstall .Net Framework 3.5 via the functionalities of Win10 but always the same thing. Have you an idea please  ?

Thank for your help.

Edit: I update my Windows 10 with 1903 release. Always the same problem as you can see below...

2019-07-06 17_43_04-Window.png

Edited by Worghern

Anyone could help me, please ? Problem is not resolved. All is working fine, but no feedback of the mission...

Edited by Worghern

Thank you AndyJWest, I only hope that this problem is related to mine...Thanks anyway ;)

Hi,

Always the same problem. Otherwise, I launched the program via the il-2.exe located in the game's folder. I notice this message:

2019-07-12 13_41_32-Il-2 Sturmovik.png

My system if it could help:

Windows 10 x64 ver1903, i7 8700k @3.7Ghz, eVga Z370, 32Go DDR4, eVga 980 GTX SC + ACX2.0 + 4Gb DDR5

I'm trying to reinstall Net Framework 3.5 (include 2.0) but nothing to do...

1259248697_2019-07-1214_11_31-game.png.c9c3d827f72ad3ea10259dc42c9dc12e.png

Edited by Worghern

On 7/6/2019 at 4:03 AM, Worghern said:

Hi,

When I finish an offline mission, I'm experiencing this error:

#10032 Error occurred while receiving results from offline log parser module.

What's wrong ? I tried to reinstall .Net Framework 3.5 via the functionalities of Win10 but always the same thing. Have you an idea please  ?

Thank for your help.

Edit: I update my Windows 10 with 1903 release. Always the same problem as you can see below...

2019-07-06 17_43_04-Window.png

I have same issue and devs have no idea what causes it.

I have contacted support, several times. I implemented their suggestions with no positive results. My last email to them went unanswered......My Windows 10 is up to date, Ive reinstalled the game, old games files are deleted, Steam is current. No other Steam VR games have issues like this. Only IL2.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Olga:

Unfortunately I have tried your suggestions with no positive results. The problem persists for me and some other users.  Thanks for you help.

On 3/3/20 4:42 AM, 1CGS Support Team wrote:
Dear user,

Only full reinstall of the game might help.
Try to re-download the installer from your profile and do a complete reinstall of the game.
Also check if all old game files are deleted.
Make sure that you have followed the recommendations, which are located at https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/5321-faq-about-launcher-and-updating/

вс, 16 февр. 2020 г. в 16:20, Tom Daigon <tomd8@cox.net>:

Hi Olga:
Yes, I followed all your suggestions and still get the error "#10032  displayed at the end of flight. (Just to remind you, I am playing IL2 Sturmovick in VR on Steam for WMR with the Samsung Odyssey + headset on an I 7700K and 1080 system.)
I even ran, in Steam, a function that verfys all game files are present. They all are.  I see many other Steam VR users have posted about having this same problem.
Many say it seems related to the fact that they are opening the game thru Steam, rather then using the IL2 desktop icon. But using that icon only opens the flat screen version of the game.
Please let me know how to resolve this issue since it is interfering with the functionality of the game. Thanks!
All the best,
Tom

On 2/11/20 6:15 AM, 1CGS Support Team wrote:
Dear user,

Try to re-download the installer from your profile and do a complete reinstall of the game.
Make sure that you have followed the recommendations, which are located at https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/5321-faq-about-launcher-and-updating/

пн, 10 февр. 2020 г. в 21:54, <site-support+il2+0eb3ea33-c61f-447e-ac2f-26bcf3a6fe7c@1cgs.net>:

Best Regards
Olga Yemelyanova
Support Team 
support@1cgs.net 
1С Game Studios 

Hi Tech Support:

I am playing IL2 Sturmovick in VR on Steam with the Samsung Odyssey + headset on an I 7700K and 1080 system.  I get this message &quot;#10032 Error occurred while receiving results from offline log parser module&quot; after quick mission. The procedure I use to start the game is....I start WMR...then I start Steam VR for WMR...then in my steam library I start Il 2 Sturmovik and choose the option to play in VR. I must do it this way to play in VR. I feel I might be getting this error because I am not starting it from the game icon on the desktop. But if I start it from that icon, it just starts the regular version, not the VR version. Thanks for your help in resolving this problem.

-- 

Hi Blaster, 

Same problem...No help from the support, no viable solution... 

Regards,

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone,

while this is an older thread I just wanted to let you know that I may have found a solution for this problem (at least on my system).

I installed the game via steam on friday and whenever I played a mission i got this exact error code afterwards and never got credited any kills and so on.

I tried a lot of the suggestions I found online but to no avail.

Then today I looked into the folder of the offline logparser:

...\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad\data\Lparser\

There I found an error log that said (in my case in german but I translated the text to english for this forum:

Culture 'en' is a neutral culture. It cannot be used in formatting and parsing and therefore cannot be set as the thread's current culture

After a bit of googling i came to try to change the system locale to English (Great Britain)

Fired up another quick mission an HEUREKA I got credited for kills (never seen a killfeed ingame before) and the misson summary showed my kills!

I really hope this helps somebody :)

Best regards and fly safe,

Salty

Edited by SaltyFartBlast85