Pauldoe

Not too many players in MP

Posted (edited)

New CLOD player seeking good MP combat sim. Pretty bad attendance, only found one easy realism MP server (Dangerdogz) and  when I was on it,  one "expert" (e.g.,  TWC_Spartacus )had mod (?) so he didn't show up on map, and just vulched me repeatedly. Lots of  "fun."

Not going to get many new players on the MP servers with this kind of behaviour.

Edited by Pauldoe

Try BoS…….you'll get everything you are looking for

4 hours ago, No.85_Camm said:

Try BoS…….you'll get everything you are looking for

Dont you see that he owns all expansions but tank crew?

11 hours ago, Pauldoe said:

New CLOD player seeking good MP combat sim.

If you are into MP, go there https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/ join them, they do events and it's much more fun to fly in organized games than random people flying all over the map. Now there is no hope that clod mp will be more alive (apart from events when people group together), wait until new expansion comes out. Should bring more people in.

@Pauldoe

ATAG will hold event like mentioned above. That is your best chance to get on when there are lots of people flying. Here is one:

https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31013

People are waiting for the new expansion of North Africa to get back into the game. In the meantime, check out ATAG for the events, and also as mentioned above, fly in BoX as well. The more flight sims the better. 

Thanks gents for the replies. All helpful!

Yes, I have all the BoS expansions. Been waiting a year for Bodenplatte missions, maps etc. I really like the CLOD planes and theatre.