Sign in to follow this  
AdmiralAwesome

PLEASE let me choose my plane in campaigns

Back in the old IL2 we had the option to select and fly any plane from the rooster when doing campaigns or missions. This pretty much made the replayabiltiy endlessly.

Now we have the Me262 and I don't fly multiplayer at all so I have to play with instant missions (because the editor is so complicated) which get boring fast. Please let us unlock the possibiltiy to choose the plane we want to fly during single player campaigns!

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, AdmiralAwesome said:

Back in the old IL2 we had the option to select and fly any plane from the rooster when doing campaigns or missions. This pretty much made the replayabiltiy endlessly.

Now we have the Me262 and I don't fly multiplayer at all so I have to play with instant missions (because the editor is so complicated) which get boring fast. Please let us unlock the possibiltiy to choose the plane we want to fly during single player campaigns!

You bought early access game, bodenplatte does not have map or campaign ready yet. You can find a mod here that lets you play in older campaigns with me262. But career mode is suppose to be historical, so you will never see me262 flying over moscow unless you get a mod. Me262 is made for bodenplatte which should get map "soon", few months top i guess.

• Upvote 3