Jason_Williams

Summer Sale EXTENDED to July 15th! Website Only

Hi all,

Please keep it on topic, not the place to make suggestions or discuss about new add ons.

Haash

The U-2 is also a good plane to let your spectating friends give a try, if they've never touched a flight sim in their life. 😉

Got a few collectors planes to give away once I finalize a campaign I'm working on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Newcomer here, thanks for the sale !

Finally picked up Battle of Stalingrad and having a blast so far, love the career mode.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Dju said:

Newcomer here, thanks for the sale !

Finally picked up Battle of Stalingrad and having a blast so far, love the career mode.

:good:

Welcome aboard!

• Thanks 1

Took the opportunity of the sale to get my final two WW2 aircraft - the U-2 VS and the Macchi MC.202.

The U2 is fantastic. Tried a few ground attack quick missions set at dusk. Coming from the Me 262 just a few weeks ago - what an amazing and contrasting experience. Huge fun. (Also love the way the vehicles switch their headlights off once they are under attack).

Love the Macchi too. Always thought she was sweet to look at. Like the flying experience too.

Flying Circus next, once the map is released...

• Like 1

I already own everything so usually I dont bother checking this kind of thread. But this time I must say, that is some sale! You can get the whole thing for less than half the cost. Kudos! I mentioned it to everyone I know that could be interested. I hope the sale is a sucess and that it helps pushing foward all projects!

Specially that flyable B-26 that you haven't mentioned anywhere but I just know is being secretly developed!

Posted (edited)

I purchased Battle of Kuban & Moscow during this sale, I'm loving it so far. I don't seem to have any tags on my profile name, for some reasons.

Thanks!

Edited by iHellcat

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, iHellcat said:

I purchased Battle of Kuban & Moscow during this sale, I'm loving it so far. I don't seem to have any tags on my profile name, for some reasons.

Thanks!

Those are only for pre-orders, I believe (I have Stalingrad as well, but wasn't a pre-order) - but I could be mistaken. Welcome and enjoy a great series. :)

Edited by Redwo1f

Posted (edited)

Hi,

FWIW.

IMHO a summer-SALE like this is a perfect way to get you more customers.

I had bought about every module and map from DCS World ... but recently also the IL-2 maps+modules, mainly because of this ... sale.

I skipped IL-2 (at the time eastern front only), but *this sale* made me buy Kuban first (at 50%) ... became hooked "love at first sight", and now I own everything IL-2

(including Blitz) except FC (later, map).

About the pre-orders ... as a sim-fanatic I feel I simply need to support these guys ... asap, while they are still at it to show some gratitute.

Simming is already an endangered game-genre.

Let's be happy and supportive that these Devs are so into this.

Unfortunately much easier I guess to make another WT (or worse ... another FPS) and cash in with a.o. looting-boxes-$$$

Thanks Il2 Devs, and yes, thanks ED Devs (DCS).

Stefaan

Edited by simfan2015
  • Like 2

Finally took the LA-5FN up today.  Damn, that thing is really somethin'!!!!!

• Like 1

Thanks for the sale! I've played RoF for years and I'm happy to have finally joined the IL-2 Community.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Dang, I just bought Kuban at 66% and I could have waited another month for 50%! :) So this sale I bit the bullet and bought BoB. I'm not fully employed right now, so I shouldn't have, but such great work should be rewarded. I also talk the game up to friends in my other hobbies to drum up new business.

Edited by cardboard_killer

The Summer Sale has been extended to July 15th on the website! 

Sorry, Steam has ended due to their rules.

Jason

• Like 2

On 6/25/2019 at 6:40 PM, Bullets said:

Next update July 9th then. :salute::ph34r:

July 16th then! haha

don't be silly of course its in two weeks.

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Bullets said:

July 16th then! haha

don't be silly of course its in two weeks.

No problem. No internet until after the summer holidays. No updates for me anyway lol

We can all wait until September.

Edited by 15[Span.]/JG51Spartan

Posted (edited)
On 7/9/2019 at 4:16 PM, Jason_Williams said:

The Summer Sale has been extended to July 15th on the website! 

Sorry, Steam has ended due to their rules.

Jason

I'd definitely rather give you guys all the money anyway!  This is the one game/sim I've played in life that I've felt best about supporting!

On 7/4/2019 at 8:06 PM, iHellcat said:

Thanks!

You should; I'm not sure why you don't.  Maybe it takes some time.

On 7/4/2019 at 9:29 PM, Redwo1f said:

Those are only for pre-orders, I believe (I have Stalingrad as well, but wasn't a pre-order) - but I could be mistaken. Welcome and enjoy a great series. :)

It's only for pre-order if it's gold... the bronze means that you simply purchased it after it was out.  I'm not sure why you don't have Stalingrad under your details...

BTW though, what does silver mean?  I see your Battle of Moscow badge is in silver.

Edited by FeuerFliegen

34 minutes ago, FeuerFliegen said:

BTW though, what does silver mean?

Silver is for purchase of the Premium edition after release. Bronze is Standard edition after release. Gold is for pre-release purchase.

If purchases were made on Steam your campaign ribbons will not show here even tho you have access to everything in your inventory.

Gold is for pre-release Premium edition purchase on the website.

Silver is for pre-release Standard edition purchase on the website.

Bronze is for purchase of any edition after release on the website.

• Like 1

I think I should have a bronze Stalingrad then as well - but no worries, it's not like it is something vitally important, lol.

19 hours ago, Redwo1f said:

I think I should have a bronze Stalingrad then as well - but no worries, it's not like it is something vitally important, lol.

Did you buy the key in a external website? I have BOM and BOS but they aren't shown in my profile.

20 hours ago, Redwo1f said:

for what you buy from steam you get no badges on forum , so thats why youll not see badges for that dlcs