Sign in to follow this  
FlyingNutcase

Co-op: Can get in game but can't see each other's plane

Righty, well my buddy and I are now able to connect via Co-op, thanks to the help here, and get into the game, but we can't see each other's aircraft (we are in our own cockpits as usual).

Any thoughts? Ta!

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, FlyingNutcase said:

Righty, well my buddy and I are now able to connect via Co-op, thanks to the help here, and get into the game, but we can't see each other's aircraft (we are in our own cockpits as usual).

Any thoughts? Ta!

Unfortunately no solution for this problem yet. I don't have time for this but looking into the packets with  some capture software might show the problem...

Edited by 307_Tomcat

Thanks mightily for the reply. So is this a known issue then? Anyone with advice/guides re packet capture software and what to do with it? 

Well that's good news. Is it possibly related to internet speeds? I've got a DSL connection (connected via WiFi) but will get fibre from December in theory.

Don't think so. Please download free version on Rise Of Flight and setup server with mission with  free aeroplanes and invite friends to see. We can eliminate something, then we can try setup virtual machine with older windows version than 10 or 8 and check again. Those test can be made without much IT knowed and can help to debug it.

• Thanks 1