Jump to content
Five_By_Five

Career options for FW190?

Recommended Posts

Just finished a career flying the 109 with JG52.

I'd really like to fly a pure fighter career with the 190 but the only career available for that aircraft seems to be with a ground support unit and moving mud bores the heck out of me.

Is there anywhere online to find a downloadable career for the Focke Wulf? 

Not looking for anything scripted.  I hate having to end every mission with a successful landing back home or it's considered a failure and I'm forced to replay it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Five_By_Five said:

Just finished a career flying the 109 with JG52.

I'd really like to fly a pure fighter career with the 190 but the only career available for that aircraft seems to be with a ground support unit and moving mud bores the heck out of me.

Is there anywhere online to find a downloadable career for the Focke Wulf? 

Not looking for anything scripted.  I hate having to end every mission with a successful landing back home or it's considered a failure and I'm forced to replay it.

Have you tried PWCG?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be nice if they could add the free velikiye luki map to the career mode. It would make for an awesome JG51 Fw-190 campaign. Now the Fw-190 options are indeed super limited. I can't fly a Fw-190 over Stalingrad *error*.... 😆

 

Grt M

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Five_By_Five said:

Is there anywhere online to find a downloadable career for the Focke Wulf? 

 

Besides the 190 A3 Career with JG51 in BoS, there is no fighter career for 190s. Only option you have is:

 

a) Use PWCG and start a career with that. Highly recommended!

b) Mod an existing 109 career into a 190 career. I did that for II/JG52 in BoK with the help of crigby46 and generated a 190 A5 career for BoK. Download link below:

 

Extract it to your MOD Folder and use JSGME to activate it.

 

or here: https://mega.nz/#!oWwhUCYA!yHn-FT61TQ44iB4TwP0eY4seWj7oqjRf92uEmcI2jBI

 

A5 Over Kuban.zip

Edited by sevenless

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, I./ZG1_Dutchvdm said:

It would be nice if they could add the free velikiye luki map to the career mode. It would make for an awesome JG51 Fw-190 campaign. Now the Fw-190 options are indeed super limited. I can't fly a Fw-190 over Stalingrad *error*.... 😆

 

Grt M

I made a topic about it a while ago but no one really cared :P I think it would be really awesome thing, even as small paid dlc with price of scripted campaign. It would be short but really cool career focused on specific mission types. Maybe even we could get expanded Velikiye Luki map in bigger expansion?

 

 

Edited by InProgress
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PWCG offers FW190 careers with I/JG51.  The careers start on the Stalingrad map in (I think) April 1943.  The campaign continues into Kuban and then the western front as JG 26.  I/JG51 transitions from the A3 to the A5.  After you move west it will be the A8 and then the D.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PWCG! Holy cow, I'm just learning about this.  Set it up this morning. Plan on playing a new campaign later on tonight.

This is exactly what I was looking for!  Man, it looks cool too.  Can't wait to play it.

Thanks!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2019 at 2:26 PM, PatrickAWlson said:

PWCG offers FW190 careers with I/JG51.  The careers start on the Stalingrad map in (I think) April 1943.  The campaign continues into Kuban and then the western front as JG 26.  I/JG51 transitions from the A3 to the A5.  After you move west it will be the A8 and then the D.

@Five_By_Five, the FW190 career with I./JG51 in PWCG starts June 1942 on the Kuban map and transfers in August 1942 to the Stalingrad map.

Additionally you have the possibility, when you download the 6Alpha version or Murleen's Cold Start version of 5.13, you can begin your missions in the parking area with starting your engine and taxi to the runway.

Edited by Yogiflight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...