ShamrockOneFive

Discount code giveaways

Posted (edited)

Hey folks,

I have a couple of discount codes that I picked up from FS Expo that expire on the 22nd and I'm hoping they can go to some folks who could benefit from them. I was going to come up with a fancy contest through the blog but there isn't time and I've been so busy with real life since I got back that I'm just thinking about this now.

I have four codes. Two 25% off Bodenplatte, Flying Circus or Tank Crew and two 50% off Battle of Stalingrad, Battle of Moscow, Battle of Kuban, Collector Planes and Scripted Campaigns.

SO... I'm giving away codes based on these rules:

1. You can actually make use of them.
  2. You're able to make a purchase before the expiry of June 22.

Throw your hat in the ring by posting below. Let me know if you're in for the 25% or the 50% (if you say both I will randomly choose one if you win). I will choose randomly from the list in 24 hours. That seems fair yeah?

Edited by ShamrockOneFive
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Hello

I would like to put my name down for a code for the Yak1b if possible.

Thanks

Edited by Lemsip

Posted (edited)

Thanks for helping the community grow Shamrock :fly::soldier:

(if anyone is gifting away tank crew someday let me know ;))

Edited by Geronimo553

Posted (edited)

Hello i would love a 50% collector plane discount, Respect for the gesture! 

Edited by =vintage=Tes

I would really like the chance for the 25% off Bodenplatte. I have been wanting to try some American planes in this sim and I really would love the chance to get the 262. Either way I plan on getting it but the 25% would really help. Thank you for doing this. :) :salute:

Sign me up for the 25% off BoBp please!

And thank for your this amazing gesture!

Well if you have a bodenplatte going i'd love to, it's been hard to justify the cost recently with other stuff ongoing at home.

Could I get in to the drawing for the 25% code? I Still need BoBP and Tank Crew for the collection.

Hey I’m the market for a 50% battle of Kuban. I’d like to get myself into the seat of the P-39. Thanks!

Posted (edited)

yup would kinda like tank crew myself (50% off please)

Edited by Silverback

I've got a buddy who is really wanting to get Bodenplatte and I'd love to surprise him with the 25% off. 😄

Mighty nice of you. Please sign me up for the 25% Boden.

hmm, maybe it's time to pick up Flying Circus? 😅

Posted (edited)

Please, a FW190 A3 or something that helps getting that if any possible, that one slipped my collection 

Edited by CptSiddy

Hey Shamrock - just saw your thread and realized I also have a couple of those code cards (so, two 25% and two 50% codes).  I didn't want to horn in on your thread, but if you wind up with more "winners" than you have codes, maybe you could go ahead and give out these extra codes to the extra winners ?   Tried to PM you with the codes but got weird message that you cannot receive messages (maybe your mailbox is full?) so I figured I would have to post here after all.   Let me know how I can get the codes to you (or who the extra winners are and I can send the codes directly to them).

Was great meeting and chatting with you at the Expo.  Thanks for all you do to support the team.

Cheers,

Panther

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, TG-55Panthercules said:

Hey Shamrock - just saw your thread and realized I also have a couple of those code cards (so, two 25% and two 50% codes).  I didn't want to horn in on your thread, but if you wind up with more "winners" than you have codes, maybe you could go ahead and give out these extra codes to the extra winners ?   Tried to PM you with the codes but got weird message that you cannot receive messages (maybe your mailbox is full?) so I figured I would have to post here after all.   Let me know how I can get the codes to you (or who the extra winners are and I can send the codes directly to them).

Was great meeting and chatting with you at the Expo.  Thanks for all you do to support the team.

Cheers,

Panther

Turns out I was at 102% of my allotment. Obviously I went over! That's for offering those up. If you want to PM me with them I will add them to the pot. That means there can now be 8 winners!

• Like 1

Alright folks. 24-hours has expired and no further names will be considered.

I'm going to run the random number generator (and hopefully get those additional codes from @TG-55Panthercules) and we'll take it from there. I'll try and get everything out tomorrow morning (EST time) if I can!

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, TG-55Panthercules said:

Shamrock - check your PM for codes - message seems to have gone through this time.

Got it!

Alright folks, courtesy of a random number generator the following people have won:

25% off Flying Circus, Tank Crew or Battle of Bodenplatte:

1. @Tonk99
  2. @FMF-Tommy544
  3. @Cpt_Cool
  4. @Wolferl_1791

And 50% off Battle of Kuban, Moscow, Stalingrad, Collector Planes and Scripted Campaigns:

1. @Lemsip
  2. @Eisenfaustus
  3. @Faminepulse
  4. @CptSiddy

I'll be sending PM's shortly!

And a big thanks to @TG-55Panthercules who put in a few more codes.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Much appreciated Shamrock, keep up the articles!

• Thanks 1

Thank you very much to Shamrock and Panthercules! Sporting a shiny new BoBP badge. 😎

• Like 1

Thank you very much guys! Much, much appreciated. I'm off to buy Flying Circus 🙂

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Yey! Had a rough day, this made it better.  Bought BoBP in like 5 seconds! Time to destroy a few me262 engines! Many thanks gentlemen.

Edited by Wolferl_1791
  • Like 1

Missing BOK to get all my planes 😄 Would be awesome to have it ! Im waiting for steam sale tho !