=CFC=Conky

Do scripted campaigns still work?

Hello all,

Like the title says.

According to the latest DD, they have made so many changes that previous mission/campaigns will not work anymore. Is this correct?

Thanks!

They dont work without re-saving. 

Go to the editor and select tools. You should see an option to "resave all missions in folder". Now select your campaigns folder and let your computer do the rest. Mine took about 30 mins.

2 hours ago, =CFC=Conky said:

Hello all,

Like the title says.

According to the latest DD, they have made so many changes that previous mission/campaigns will not work anymore. Is this correct?

Thanks!

Yes your right !   

9 hours ago, Field-Ops said:

Go to the editor and select tools. You should see an option to "resave all missions in folder". Now select your campaigns folder and let your computer do the rest. Mine took about 30 mins.

So we do not have to delete the .msbin files if we are converting from the folder itself. 

The advice on the update post from devs said use the "convert binary" option but people here say use the "resave" option and some seem to say it is a combination of both.

No one has given a clean an concise guide on what do to which is very annoying. 

• Upvote 1

All I did was re-save and my missions i downloaded work again. i dont know what else to tell you...

I'm re saving all my campaigns right now.  You need to go into your main Il-2 folder, open it, go to bin then to editor.

19 hours ago, Field-Ops said:

Worked for me, took about an hour but I have 14 scripted campaigns.  

• Like 1