TWC_Sp00k

The Wrecking Crew - TWC

1. The Wrecking Crew (TWC) have arrived in number to IL2 BOS. We are an adult online gaming clan with members in all time zones. We believe in Fair game play and use no cheats or bots in the games we play. We strive to learn tactics and and teach each one of our members that want to learn all we have in our considerable knowledge base. Our members are diverse and each brings a quality to the camaraderie that we all enjoy so much. 

2. The Wrecking Crew Squad flies with integrity, our bullets do our talking for us. If the message is not positive or uplifting then the message will not be sent, The Wrecking Crew does not send hate messages to anyone. The Wrecking Crew Squad is about Mission Accomplishment. You must fly the country that other team members are already flying. If you do not wish to fly that country, go to another room or a different server. We never shoot other TWC members unless flying in a private room or training.

3. TWC members are recognized by our TWC_ moniker. All Recruits and all members of TWC will add “TWC_”to the front of their name in game. All members of TWC are required to be able to use voice communications while gaming. Voice communications server is provided for The Wrecking Crew members by The Wrecking Crew members. All members are required to be a member of The Wrecking Crew Forum and to participate/post on said forum.  The BOS contingient of the TWC use Discord for voice Comms.  (Voice Comms are mandatory) Discord address given on saying “G’day” on our forum in the recruitment section.

4. We fly predominantly in Cliffs of Dover and Battle of Stalingrad ( wings of Liberty, Combat Box and TAW). Our BOS contingient have a large VR complement and we apply force multipliers in our attacks. We fly both sides but always on the same side (lowest populated side)

Find us at.         https://twcpilots.com

(TWC membership reveals a multitude of forums on this page unseen to the non-TWC members.)

Edited by TWC_Sp00k
  • Like 1

Experience unnecessary, Time zones include people from Germany to Australia (even New Zealand I think.).  Come one, come all and bring the dog.

I wish success to you guys!

5 hours ago, TWC_Sp00k said:

wings of Liberty, Combat Box and TAU

It isn't TAU but TAW (Tactical Air War) and link up the forum on website page!

Thanx Sp00k and looking forward to learning BOS its still a new game to me see yall in the skies!

~S~ Sparky

15 hours ago, SCG_ErwinP said:

I wish success to you guys!

It isn't TAU but TAW (Tactical Air War) and link up the forum on website page!

Thanks Erwin, great to be here and I stand corrected. Not the 1st time I have been reminded it is TAW lol. Will do re the forum.

Cheers.

Edited by TWC_Sp00k

"Adult online gaming clan"? Never really thought of it that way...

How'd you guys get all them campaign ribbons or whatchamacallit under your avatars? (I have BoS and BoBP)

Edited by TWC_NINja

G’day Ninja, I think those things just appear, otherwise I would put a dozen more on there lol

You know how to find us on Discord yes?  We dont use TS in BOS.  TS is being used for CloD.

We usually have about 9 of us together in force multiplier flights on the weekends and weekdays (US early afternoon). About 14 of us now flying regularly in BOS. 

<——— Big question is...........  “why is my BOM brown?”

(say that 5 times quickly hehe)

Edited by TWC_Sp00k

Recieved this warning when trying to connect to your link:

This server could not prove that it is forums.twcclan.com; its security certificate is from cc.sedoparking.com. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection.

Thanks it has some issues at present and is currently not TWC’s. A new site being worked on. Will update soon as I am informed it’s up.  Cheers

Thanks Spook, I will fly BoS and Elite Dangerous.

looking forward to flying again. Still in recovery.

Hap

Edited by TWC_Hap_Hazard
left out word

Placed on the "must-watch" list by millions in anticipation since the first announcement of its coming. Held back in Production to ensure financial loss wasn't incurred by other blockbusters, Midway, Dunkirk, 1917, The TWC IL2BOS contingent recruitment video is here at last. On a scale unparalleled in known cinematic history, a climactic movie with every scene an orgasm of colour, heroism, courage, sacrifice and sheer guts, this movie belongs in YOUR collection.  Without further ado, I give you.....

• Like 1

New website is up!  Same link as in post #1 above.

We be chilly. Only requirement is that you fly with the mob when online, no schedules to meet, no mandatory practices, and no dues. A few SOP's to adhere to (every mob needs these to be a proper mob) and a desire to be a member of a mob, (not syndicated).

Hey folks, or G'day, the site is not loading, getting a connection timeout. The http version even shows domain expired.

Could I maybe get a link to the discord, or a pm for recruitment ?

Thanks in advance!

Sure thing,  https://discord.gg/Xr6dA5.

Sorry for the lateness, our forum disappeared under mysterious circumstances, and I've been trying to figure out how to get my 6 view back after the last Steam update. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Let’s us know if you have any issues connecting to Discord Flukey by pm and we will hook you up.   We are currently experiencing The second great website hijack in our long and distinguished history.   Currently embroiled with the server gods to get it back and not lose 20 years of “stuff”. Website grief or not, theres 40+ active TWC on Discord to welcome you into our home.

Ouch I feel the pain! Even more the frustration when some guy says "did you keep backups?".

Hate that guy...

Hope you get it sorted!

Thanks for the link, connected to the discord fine, speak with you later!