namhee2

2000 meters long concrete runway?

Posted (edited)

Does anyone know where I can find a 2000 meter long concrete runway on the cards that we have just got? For the 262...

Edited by namhee2

Posted (edited)

you dont need it, just go in quick mission and try start on runway and youll see your able to take of from any 800-1000m runways we have on maps with some small problems ( speed in red and going a little of runways end) even with 100% fuel and 2x250kg, i just try it and was able to take of on first try just added 25% flap before pull up and pull up at ~180-200kmh.

Edited by 77.CountZero
  • Thanks 1

On 6/10/2019 at 7:02 PM, namhee2 said:

Does anyone know where I can find a 2000 meter long concrete runway on the cards that we have just got? For the 262...

I took all weight i could with the 262, even Feldwebel Schultz if there was one.

• Like 3

On 6/10/2019 at 7:02 PM, namhee2 said:

On map Veliki luki square 804. Use the ice lake. 

Lapino Dubki is wonderfull, 2000 meters,I made a video of how I start with 3 other Me 262s. I just have to learn so to post a video in the forum

Hallo @namhee2,

nur mit dem Track-file kann ich nichts anfangen. Dazu gehört unbedingt noch der gleichnamige Ordner, in dem die Mission abgespeichert ist. Siehe die drei Bilder im Anhang.

Only the track file is not enough. You have to include as well the folder with the same name. It's containing the relevant mission.

Namhee2_Mission_fehlt1.jpg

Namhee2_Mission_fehlt2.jpg

Namhee2_Mission_fehlt3.jpg

• Thanks 1

Ich habe den Flug mal umgewandelt in *.mp4. Sind aber bei guter Qualität 2 GB rausgekommen. 1x mit Interface an und einmal mit Interface aus. Lade die Videos gerade auf meine Dropbox, damit Du sie runterladen kannst.

Ich benutze bei meiner NVIDIA Karte Experience zum Aufzeichnen. Hast Du Nvidia Experience?

I converted the track file to *.mp4. In HD quality I have 2 GB. 1x Interface on and 1x Interface off. Loading the files to my dropbox for you. Takes a moment.

I am unsing NVIDIA Experience to record the video. Do you have Nvidia Experience?

• Thanks 1

Ich habe gerade in mein Nvidea ordner nachgeschaut:😀 ja habe ich. Mein PC ist gerade 2 Monate alt...und erst seit dem, spiel ich auch IL2 GB. Ich bin zur zeit sehr vom Mission Editor angetan, leider nicht so einfach wie IL2 1946.Danke für deine mühe.

Can roads be used for mission design?

There are some nice stretches of long, straight roads on the Kuban (or any other) map.

Just had a little fun trying to land on these, but the roads are too narrow, and once a wheel catches the dirt, you can't keep her straight.

Would be cool to have a tool to "flatten" these roads and have spawnpoints attached - just like in the old IL-2'46.

That would be very JV44'ish!

2019_6_16__10_51_32.jpg.f7ee1b21e007ea41e3ea1073b9c54cf5.jpg

Some nice, straight roads in the vicinity of Krasnodar.

2019_6_16__10_43.thumb.jpg.b5682add5353a09dbf5727991ffeeb63.jpg

Make sure you are on glidepath, on speed, with the correct thrust setting. You need to get rid of the power quickly after touchdown - without snuffing out your engines!

Notice the airfield to the right (south), which could make up for some awesome mission-making!

It's just east of Krasnodar.

2019_6_16__10_43_8.jpg.2526fc8534045674385d4086260fc86e.jpg

Don't veer off too much or you'll have a main wheel dig in and the nose-wheel give in.

You can have her stop in very short distances that way, though...

The Surface Tools are there...

image.png.90b42a382e43d4dd5c7384a5d2f0bab5.png

But...

1)They seem incomplete or non-functional

2)There is no documentation on any of the tools or how the tools function

3)So far no one (that I'm aware of) has been able to modify the ground successfully and have others play on that modified ground