Sign in to follow this  
taffy2jeffmorgan

No setup option ?

Hi All, I don't remember changing any ingame settings but i have just noticed that the aircraft setup option is not available ?  no matter which type of option i choose to fly [QM/Missions/SC/even Pat Wilson, there is no option to change weapons loadout/skins or any other changes,  although i'm not sure but could this be something to do with the last update ?

Cheers.

26 minutes ago, taffy2jeffmorgan said:

Hi All, I don't remember changing any ingame settings but i have just noticed that the aircraft setup option is not available ?  no matter which type of option i choose to fly [QM/Missions/SC/even Pat Wilson, there is no option to change weapons loadout/skins or any other changes,  although i'm not sure but could this be something to do with the last update ?

Cheers.

Check for the gray left arrow at the bottom right of your screen. Click the arrow and the settings panel slides out.

1 hour ago, JimTM said:

Check for the gray left arrow at the bottom right of your screen. Click the arrow and the settings panel slides out.

Thanks Jim, I have an option for altering the planes specs which appears on the " Your Plane " drop down by clicking the spanner symbol, but that option has disappeared from the main screen map it only shows the accept button. The gray arrow [bottom right] only shows missions/specifications, as i have said, i'm sure no settings have been changed by me ?

Can you post a screenshot please.

Posted (edited)

Taffy I think what you may be looking for is when you have the map in front of you prior to starting a mission, about 3/4 of the way down the right hand side of the screen there is a small grey square. Select that and it will open up a screen where you can select a/c set up and also see the mission brief and a/c specifications.

you may have inadvertently closed this off recently.

Bugger, I am not in front of a PC at present and was flying from memory. I just realised what you are missing.

Have you tried rebooting the computer. I have had some strange glitches in game over the years that have been resolved by rebooting?

Edited by pilotpierre

Thanks Boys, I have sorted the problem, you are right Pierre i must have closed this option off without knowing it, i have gone and done something a++s about face

Cheers.

7 hours ago, taffy2jeffmorgan said:

Thanks Boys, I have sorted the problem, you are right Pierre i must have closed this option off without knowing it, i have gone and done something a++s about face

Cheers.

It is easy to miss sometimes no worries.