jdep

Planes Missing From IL-2 BOB?

Just bought IL-2 BOS (via steam regretfully) and the next day bought IL-2 BOB (premium edition) from here at the Sturmovik forum.

Maybe I'm still a newbie at "navigating my way around" in the mods still, but for the life of me I cannot find a P-51D, or a Me262 which are both "game planes", nor a P-38 Lightening which is one of the 2 "collector planes" supposed to be included with the premium edition of BOB.

Anyone else has this issue or better yet, know if they are "hiding" or buried somewhere I haven't yet looked.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers

BoBp is in early acces, so they are still making rest of airlanes and map and rest...

no one still have Me-262, P-51, P-38, Tempest or map or anything in SP campaign.

29 minutes ago, 77.CountZero said:

BoBp is in early acces, so they are still making rest of airlanes and map and rest...

no one still have Me-262, P-51, P-38, Tempest or map or anything in SP campaign.

Ahh   thank you for the info. That makes sense now. Was kind of wondering why there was so little in it.

Another question if I may ask. As previously mentioned I purchased BOS via Steam and BOBp from here.

Would rather play both Mods through the IL-2 Sturmovik site (here).

Is there a way to get the BOS mod "reloaded/reinstalled" here or any way to be able to "link it up" so they can be played collectively?

Sorry for the most likely :"dumb" questions, but just learning my way around this awesome game.

Thanks again.

I also have steam BoS and rest from web, and you can have both on same acount when you link steam to web, i did it when they first introduced that and i just falowed this instructions:

https://il2sturmovik.com/m/SteamAndIL2AccountGuide.pdf

EDIT:

Then when you link youll be able to start game with both DLC at same acount either from steam, or from Il-2.exe in game folder not needing steam ( located in your C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad\bin\game folder)

Edited by 77.CountZero