Sign in to follow this  
Ekaton

Two bugs

Playing as an Il-2 pilot near Rjev in October 1941, I’ve noticed two bugs.

1. German artillery unit spawns in the river.

2. My pilot was seriously wounded and didn’t receive the wound stripe but instead got the Order of Glory which didn’t exist at the time, it was introduced in 1943.

Actually, one more - I returned to squadron and it’s November 30th now but all Soviet planes are still green. Is this intended?

1. Been that way for 10 years.  I have no way of knowing where water is.  I can do something about oceans and seas but rivers and ponds I just do not know where they are.

2. That is something to look into.  PWCG generally does not award two medals on the same mission, but it really should award the wound stripe along with others.

3. I do not have time constraints on Soviet medals.  

4. Skin control in PWCG is definitely less than optimal.  The means to change skins exists but the configuration data does not exist.

Good catches and I appreciate the input, but TBH they are probably going to be on the backlog for awhile due to PWCG 6 work.  Once I get PWCG 6 done (probably still a couple of months away) I will start getting to bugs and feature requests.

As you guys mention winter, I noticed that the temperatures in winter and summer seem to be the same.

Yes,  You have to open the squadron JSON file and add an entry to the skins section.  There are some skin entries in some of the squadrons so an example should be there.  If the change works please share.

Edited by PatrickAWlson

Where can I find skin names? I tried the data/graphics/skins but I can only find the default ones there.

15 minutes ago, Ekaton said:

Where can I find skin names? I tried the data/graphics/skins but I can only find the default ones there.

If the skins are embedded in the game I don't know.  That is one reason why I have not done much with them.