Sign in to follow this  
StG77_Darbzy

Tactical Air War XVIII Maps 2-5 Highlights.

Ground attack highlights from the current TAW campaign.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Raptorattacker said:

Great watch, as ever Darbz! Cheers.

Thanks Raptor, but I'm copping heat over the use of a 'no copyright' soundtrack... next video will be to 'War Ensemble' by Slayer - hopefully YouTube won't block it ;)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Darbzy said:

the use of a 'no copyright' soundtrack...

To be honest, if you put a disclaimer in the notes for the video then you're pretty unlikely to have it go any further than the email saying 'that they are aware'. Just say who the music's by, that you do NOT make money(s) from the video, where people can access it and then say that you DON'T own copyright but you just think it's brilliant. That's what I've tended to do whenever I use anything. If it goes any further (which it probably won't) then justify it to yourself that these people are getting free advertising!! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

So these are the guys closing all the maps so god damn fast I didn't even get to play map #3

• Like 1

15 hours ago, =FSB=Man-Yac said:

So these are the guys closing all the maps so god damn fast I didn't even get to play map #3

“We turned pro in the Nazi killin’ business a while back... Kondor needs 100 Nazi scalps from each of us, and he WANTS those scalps..”

😎

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Darbzy said:

“We turned pro in the Nazi killin’ business a while back... Kondor needs 100 Nazi scalps from each of us, and he WANTS those scalps..”

😎

Best sharpen your knives as they are pushing back hard in map#6 and look as if they are starting to get their act together...

that said I'm off to bomb a depot and test out my new A-20 Boston, see if it can hack the flak :) 

==============

Update: After a nice long well planned flight, using tricks I picked up in another one of Darbzy's videos IL-2 BoS: How to Navigate on IL2 Sturmovik , I reached the target depot through heavy cloud in low light, only to get totally hammered by the flak just as I dropped my bombs, had to bail and as I landed just about smack on top of the depot, I was captured. I destroyed  a couple of buildings though, so it wasn't a total loss....back to the Pe-2 for now :) 

Edited by Pict
Update
  • Like 1