LFL-EightyPLUS

1st person view motion blur.

Hi all, 

I havent posted anything for quite a while and i apologize its a question of this kind, i tried searching for an answer but came up blank.

How to switch on the motion blur when the camera is in the cockpit? I noticed it works fine outside the airplane with "cinematic camera" enabled. 

But just not inside any airplane...Is there any config file to adjust?

I know many people disliked it, but for me it really added extra dimension, and i'd love to see it back...

Thanks!

39 minutes ago, LFL-EightyPLUS said:

Hi all, 

I havent posted anything for quite a while and i apologize its a question of this kind, i tried searching for an answer but came up blank.

How to switch on the motion blur when the camera is in the cockpit? I noticed it works fine outside the airplane with "cinematic camera" enabled. 

But just not inside any airplane...Is there any config file to adjust?

I know many people disliked it, but for me it really added extra dimension, and i'd love to see it back...

Thanks!

When I first installed the game about a year ago I think, maybe longer, Cinematic Camera was on by default, and when I moved my head in cockpit with any kind of speed the motion would blur. I haven't touched it again as I didn't like the effect. Maybe a more recent update changed how it worked in cockpit?

• Upvote 1

Turn off cinematic camera by unchecking the box for it in the camera menu. That removes the motion blur.

• Like 1

I know this topic has been discussed a great many times but,

I was hoping someone has an option to switch it 'ON' inside the cockpit (1st person view). Is it possible to alter a config file?

As i said, i personally loved it...

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

I miss it too. I know it divided opinion, but for me it added something.

• Upvote 2

...i use whiskey for motion blur. (:lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5