I've been on the road the last ten days and haven't been playing at all. With coconut's servers coming down tomorrow, based on a discord post, I just wanted to take a minute and express my gratitude for all of his work in maintaining these servers. Countless hours of fun and comraderie, coupled with great missions, made this the place to be for a lot of pilots. Dog fighting, bombing missions, ground attacks, it had them all, and did it greatly! I flew on the normal server, but I'm sure those guys on the expert server have the same feelings. My best wishes to Coconut for whatever the future holds for him! 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 5

S7! Coconut, thanks for all your hard work!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Thank you for your server and time you put there in, Coconut!

The server were always underestimated, not understood at the details (supply and moveable frontline system e.g.) which were there implemented and a 24/7 campaign, with, overall all 7 days a new map.

Therefore it has been immersive, a place where we/I made some friends from, a place where I learned to fly and to enjoy this game.

Indeed better than the casual servers with their senseless rotation maps and people crowded clusterfucks, avoiding any kind of tactical approach.

In the name of Kampfgeschwader Sleipnir - Thank you very much, we hope it is not forever

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

My preferred MP servers. Always recommended them to others.

S!

• Upvote 1

Coconut, those maps with the moving tank units attacking the defenses were awesome....

Edited by StG77_HvB

yup thank you coco for all the countless hours of pleasure  me and my mates have spent  on coco expert  AND upon all for YOUR  time  dedicated to the community ; it was GREAT !

Thank you .

Edited by 13Nrv

A little late to that party... got turn on to Coconut's servers in May.... had fun!  Then... NO More.. 

Tip of the hat to you COCONUT!