Are there still issues with running Blitz with an AMD graphics card?  Some had land texture blocks visible with AMD cards so TF recommended Nividia cards for Blitz.  I run DCS, and IL2 Great Battles fine and really want Dover/Blutz.  I had not previously purchased because of many of the previous issues.  When 4.5 came out I was thrilled and then read the beginners guide warning of the AMD issues.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  

I have a Radeon Rx 580 and I haven't had any issues with the game, everything seems to run completely normal.

Posted (edited)

The AMD issue (doted lines in sea, squares in beaches...)* still in 4.50:

https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25721

The consensus is that AMD users who don't see then is because use high resolution, 2k or 4k display.

* Some NVidia users see too.

Usually VGA drivers are blamed, but this bug appear when Luthier patch mess with terrain - the road paths became broken in some places, back in ~2011/2012.

Edited by Sokol1

Thank you TheOldCrow and Sokol1 this is precisely what I was looking for.  The  ATAG link was particularly helpful and it is always good to hear from another AMD user.  So I have bought the sim and if I can not run it on my current machine I will be able to on my next PC.  In the meantime I have plenty of DCS and IL2 Great Battles content to last me for a while.  I want to support Team Fusion and I would like to fly Dover Blitz sooner than later.  I have an late 2015 card capable of running at 1920 x 1080 and a 5k screen so if need be I can up the resolution and see how it goes.  I will let you know how it goes.