BSS_Vidar

The Blacksheep Squadron (BSS)

This squadron was originated in 1999 shortly after the release of Microsoft's Combat Flight Simulation II: The Pacific Theater. We are a group of older gentlemen that enjoy friendship and team flying using authentic tactics in combat - to properly conducting carrier operations when flying off the ship. We have several retired and active duty military aviators in the squadron, as well as current airline pilots. So with that, we like to fly like we do in the real world, then bring it with us into the virtual world. Our history and experience in flight simulation goes back to Combat Flight Sim I/II, The IL-2 Sturmovik series, Cliffs of Dover, Rise of Flight, Lock On Modern Air Combat, DCS: P-51D and A-10C, and the Microsoft Flight Simulator series.

We are not too regimented, so we fly when life and work allows us. However, we try to gather every Friday and Saturday nights as a unit and make our tent in the virtual world.

Check out our website at BSS214.com

We are looking forward to the full release of BoS!

BSS_Vidar

Edited by BSS_Vidar

More and more Blacksheep are getting set up in Battle of Stalingrad. A few have pre-paid for BoM all ready. We spend most of out time in Cliffs of Dover, and/or DCS: P-51D when on occasion we try our hand at BoS. The flight model is a bit frustrating as we gradually make the transition, but we're coming along.

V

Although we do fly DCS quite a bit, we are on BoS/BoM the most now that everyone is up and running those two.

Well let me say  ....... WELCOME to your squadron. I make a habit of signing up for other forums to see what they offer and then include it on our forums New Wings Virtual Flight Training in our squadron section. I went to sign up for your forums but I don't want to give you the wrong impression that I'm joining your squadron. Anyway welcome to the newest IL-2.

Chief

Welcome Vidar!

If my memory serves well you were a member of BSS from the beginning back in 1999!

This is Swaty from _87th_Worriors  (_87th_SL_Swaty zone times!)  :biggrin: 

Edited by 335th_GRSwaty