MarcoPegase44

For develloper; A small suggestion for mod career to give a little suspense. with the captured pilot

Hi,

A small suggestion for mod career to give a little suspense.

When a pilot parachutes ou belly landing into enemy lines, he is systematically POW.

In reality a certain number of pilots managed to win their camp, because of the fluidity of the front to the east ..

Why not a small algorithm that will randomly determine a successful escape depending on whether or not the front line, the river crossing, the season, summer or winter and the value of the pilot are close.

This has already been done in an old simultion of WW1 before "red Baron" sim.

• Upvote 5

Can my pilot have a bailout swag bag with silk stockings, chocolate, and a bottle of wine?

Might need to romance one of those partisan hotties to help with my... escape. :cool:

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

This is sensible request, already this kind mechanic work on multiplayer servers. This is visible in sortie stats (avoided captivity). But this is not implemented in the game scores (tab - lobby)  .

Stat server use probability with modifiers like health, visinit of enemy units/objectives and side, distance to lines .

Edited by 307_Tomcat
  • Upvote 2

I would like to have more small features added to the career mode and the escape from the enemy teritory is one of them.

I always wanted to have personal plane in ROF. There were pilots who had for example Fokker dr1 late in the war. I want it too. I want to fly albatros and not to be forced to fly dr1. (Of course when i have higher rank or im an ace)

If you chose to be a Stuka pilot, then your chance for a successful escape should be 100% (Im looking at you Rudel), no matter how far are you from your base or how cold the weather is😂

Also a gentle landing should increase probability of a pilot making it back to friendly lines (because he is not injured).

3 minutes ago, ME-BFMasserME262 said:

If you chose to be a Stuka pilot, then your chance for a successful escape should be 100% (Im looking at you Rudel), no matter how far are you from your base or how cold the weather is😂

Only if you believe as he of superiority of  Übermensch ;)

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, CanadaOne said:

Can my pilot have a bailout swag bag with silk stockings, chocolate, and a bottle of wine?

Might need to romance one of those partisan hotties to help with my... escape. :cool:

Shoot, a man could have a great weekend in vegas with all of that!

• Upvote 1