Sign in to follow this  
DEDMANcjp

New to FC- pitching up problem

The first few QM flights indicated that the pitch control has to be pushed fwd for level flight.

can they be trimmed?.  Any tutorials on proper set-up?

Posted (edited)

Unfortunately those old crates had same tendency to pitch up in IRL. You can change that heavy tail by custom pitch curves for example Rise of Flight has this build into the game, but not yet in Il-2 GB .

Edited by 307_Tomcat

Posted (edited)

You may as well get use to it, the curve settings and sensitivity are not very useful, in FC. I have been trying to set it up for months without any luck. I traded my Thrust master for an old Microsoft Force feedback 2 the only way I am able to fly at all.  Hopefully one day we will get these settings from ROF. Good Luck.   The SE5 is supposed to be released soon 2 weeks it has trim in ROF will see if it has trim in FC.

Edited by OG_FC
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, OG_FC said:

You may as well get use to it, the curve settings and sensitivity are not very useful, in FC. I have been trying to set it up for months without any luck. I traded my Thrust master for an old Microsoft Force feedback 2 the only way I am able to fly at all.  Hopefully one day we will get these settings from ROF. Good Luck.   The SE5 is supposed to be released soon 2 weeks it has trim in ROF will see if it has trim in FC.

I have no doubts it will. Would be a great surprise if it didn't.

Glad to know you can use an MSFFB2 fine with IL2. I own two and can't use them. Force feedback goes crazy. But I fly with a Warthog, and pushing stick forward was never a problem for me with it.

I have the 1600m same thing as warthog on the inside been through the software  tried everything no go/ the MS force feedback 2 is preferred by many pilots, and that's how I came to buy one.   It ain't perfect but it is a lot better than my 1600m for pitch sensitivity ...

4 hours ago, J2_Bidu said:

I have no doubts it will. Would be a great surprise if it didn't.

Glad to know you can use an MSFFB2 fine with IL2. I own two and can't use them. Force feedback goes crazy. But I fly with a Warthog, and pushing stick forward was never a problem for me with it.

Sell them to Trupo. He's trying to catch up with me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1