Sign in to follow this  
CB77Don246

Quick mission formation flying

Ok I don't want to start off at a bad rate I know this has been discussed many times but I now do not fly the quick mission (only to try out a new plane) when I set up the max enemy they fly in formation and do NOT attack what a waist of a lovely looking sim, for the Ai they think it is a flight show demonstration what a wait of a good sim.

Huh?  I do qmbs all the time with max enemy planes and they ALL attack if fighters

I've never experience this either. What type pf planes were you using for AI controlled?

Bombers and attackers don't seem to have ground targets.  Just orbit after attacked.

Posted (edited)

Here is what I refer to,  I set up 4x Spads 4x Camels my flight was 8x Fokkers and all the Camels fly in line only one Spad came to attack my 8 wingmen.  I left icons on so you can see them top left hand very strange. 

2019_5_19__9_4_31.jpg

Edited by CB77Don246

Hi Don,  yes in FC it's really hard to get the little brutes to attack each other using the QMB.   No idea why.

Try face to face at 1km distance and you might get a bit of action but most of them will still fly on minding their own business.

Most annoying!:(

Thanks guys for replys it is the only way I know how to fly FC in QC.

I do need my WW1 shot I will just have to fly my modded First Eagles for a while. 

I hope when the WW1 terrain is here they make some missions for FC, don't get me wrong I do like WW2 but I am a old WW1 addict.