Sign in to follow this  
II./JG77_HankDG

P47 ground attack only?

I can't be certain, so I'd test this if I were you, but if you start a P-47 campaign and then go into advanced config, you can change mission type probability under the 'missions' tab. Just turn the non-ground-attack missions down to zero and you should be good to go!

You can actually do the same thing in the default career, but it takes significantly more work for no significant benefit, I'd definitely stick to PWCG for that.

P47 squadrons are fighter squadrons with a heavier emphasis on ground attack, but no pure ground attack units.  Thing is I set Ground attack/fighter missions based on actual AC assignments and not substitute (P47 is currently assigned to every squadron) so there is no way to know which to choose without digging into data files.

373rd and 36th are currently set to 50/50 ground attack vs fighter missions.  That is the highest ground attack ratio currently available.  If you want to do some data editing you could open 373rd.json and change the ratio.

"squadronRoles": {
    "squadronRolePeriods": [
      {
        "startDate": "19420801",
        "endDate": "19450601",
        "weightedRoles": [
          {
            "role": "ROLE_FIGHTER",
            "weight": 50
          },
          {
            "role": "ROLE_ATTACK",
            "weight": 50
          }
        ]
      }
    ]
  },

Change weight from 50/50 to something like 5/95 (doesn't actually have to add up to 100 but I do that  to make it easier to read)