OberLeutantGarretson

Spitfire Mk IX - Nothing but Respect

Ok guys.... I JUST COULDNT WAIT to share this with you. A lot of you guys asked me for more, so here you go! 

The support and love you have shown me is unreal. I am here to stay. I really REALLY hope you all enjoy this. I tried to make the game look as real as I could in some shots. All for entertaining purposes and showing off the aircraft! 

Edited by OberLeutantGarretson
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

Very nice! What software do u use?

Some hints:

1) Downsample your ingame / selfmade sequences so they fit better to the historical stuff

2) Spit IX vs. Hs129 is very unusual, Hs129 @ >500 meters also ==> better kill some 109, 190 Schlachtfliegers ;)

PS: Oberleutnant is written with one more "n" then in your name

Also, for the sake of historical accuracy, ( if that's what you're going for) , I wouldn't use the markings of an Australian Spitfire squadron that flew in the South Pacific, if you're going to have the Spits attacking German bombers. 

15 minutes ago, yogy said:

Very nice! What software do u use?

Some hints:

1) Downsample your ingame / selfmade sequences so they fit better to the historical stuff

2) Spit IX vs. Hs129 is very unusual, Hs129 @ >500 meters also ==> better kill some 109, 190 Schlachtfliegers ;)

PS: Oberleutnant is written with one more "n" then in your name

Just showing off the plane lol. I will eventually start getting more historical lol 

1 minute ago, Poochnboo said:

Also, for the sake of historical accuracy, ( if that's what you're going for) , I wouldn't use the markings of an Australian Spitfire squadron that flew in the South Pacific, if you're going to have the Spits attacking German bombers. 

It was just for the sake of showing off the plane lol. I will eventually become more historical. Just having fun man! 

I love the help and input! Helps me learn. 

• Like 1

Nice vid OberLeutnantGarretson but i still think your a fruit BUT thats good because now i know im not alone lol cheers great stuff. 👍

It appears you have read it wrong i meant nothing bad by it my friend honestly , i have watched a few of your vids and enjoyed them all and like i said previous GREAT STUFF cheers. 👍 

23 minutes ago, JUSTPLANECRAZY said:

It appears you have read it wrong i meant nothing bad by it my friend honestly , i have watched a few of your vids and enjoyed them all and like i said previous GREAT STUFF cheers. 👍 

Ohhhhh I thought you were calling me a fruit lol. 

Edited by OberLeutantGarretson

20 hours ago, OberLeutantGarretson said:

What plane next?

How about the Jug?

And, I've been wondering, have you deliberately misspelt the rank in your user ID, or is it a typo?  :scratch_one-s_head:

I believe Oberleutnant was Luftwaffe equivalent of Flight Officer (RAF), or First Lieutenant (USAAF).

On 5/18/2019 at 11:16 AM, OberLeutantGarretson said:

What plane next?

The Butcher!

o7

• Upvote 1