Sign in to follow this  
Sublime

To all those who helped me and those who are new and may be in need in a few weeks

Msg me.  I got a good job finally!  If you helped me msg me (i msged most of you if not all) and Ill repay the favor!  

If youre new and having money problema shoot me a msg and give me a few weeks.

Thanks all!

(Edited)

Edited by SYN_Haashashin
Last time
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Uodate : we get paid weekly and I start next week. Ill be checking my inboc etc. Many who helped are true gebtlemen and only want me to pay it forward.

One fellow said he didnt have an mc 202. I have to dig thru my emails but if you see this msg me bud.  Also otherwise if youre new or really like this game and havent been a jerk to me (unfortunately theres likr 15 ppl in that list)  msg me!  Especially if youre new - generosity when I was new made this more than a passing fancy and brougbt me back to 1C games.

We act like [edited] to new forum members at our own peril - true sims are in danger of dying. (Heres to you dude on TAW who complained that I... Post messages on a message forum.  Still waiting for your reply about [edited] a forum is for if Im not supposed to post)

Edited by SYN_Haashashin
language
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Sublime said:

You guys helped me thru a dark and difficult time and my arms will always be open

Definitely know the feeling. Life sure enjoys finding new ways of constantly ruining our lives it seems. 

• Upvote 1

Hey bud! Don't know ya and haven't helped you one bit, but I always check up on the forum every few days; frankly I like your enthusiasm, and you've sparked/kept going quite a few threads!

I'm not at all the type to have an internet presence, but (reluctantly) signed up for this forum because I needed to get a new computer & wanted specifically to be able to play this game...many people were surprisingly helpful & friendly with that. I have a feeling that maybe a few of them are also (quite understandably) on your down-check list.

Really, don't let it harden your heart unnecessarily. Flight sim enthusiasts are few and far between nowadays, and we're all somewhere on the aviation-related autism spectrum, so best to not sweat it too much. It's just the way it is, I guess.

Anyways, wanted to say "cheers" to you & glad you have some $$ coming in; you seem like an honest dude.

Best of luck with your new vocation & happy flying!

(aww crap, forgot to say: am in no need of free planes; just felt like sayin' something :) )

Edited by morron76
incompleteness
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Thank you - I appreciate the sentiment. People helped me - if something comes up pm me and Ill try?