Melonfish

Logtech throttle quadrant setups?

Hi Chaps,

I've just picked up another logitech Throttle quadrant as i've found using one to be fantastic but I now find i'm rather spoiled by having two.

Does anyone have any setup recommendations for all six shifters and duel switches?

and does anyone use the lock position on the throttle arms at all? is that mappable to something in game.

My initial thoughts are as i have already, Fuel Mix, Water radiator and RPM, i'm thinking potentially, inlet cowls, outlet cowls/radiator and something else?

duel switches i've no idea, what's useful to have?

I've picked myself up one of these to: https://flightsimpm-uk.co.uk/product/boeing-quadrant-box-grey/

So i can mount them diagonally.

thanks!

Pete

8 hours ago, Melonfish said:

Hi Chaps,

I've just picked up another logitech Throttle quadrant as i've found using one to be fantastic but I now find i'm rather spoiled by having two.

Does anyone have any setup recommendations for all six shifters and duel switches?

and does anyone use the lock position on the throttle arms at all? is that mappable to something in game.

My initial thoughts are as i have already, Fuel Mix, Water radiator and RPM, i'm thinking potentially, inlet cowls, outlet cowls/radiator and something else?

duel switches i've no idea, what's useful to have?

I've picked myself up one of these to: https://flightsimpm-uk.co.uk/product/boeing-quadrant-box-grey/

So i can mount them diagonally.

thanks!

Pete

Do you have a hotas throttle with two levers as well? We soon have a dual engine aircraft with turbo superchargers coming. In that case I would have the two throttles on the hotas throttle, then do prop, turbo and mix on the 6 saitek ones. The two way breakers below can do air/water/oil. Doublebind air and water, have oil on one and the remaining air cowl controller on the last button.

I'm going to have to get a second one as well to map all this stuff up xD

I like that idea, but I have the single throttle Thrustmaster (titter) it's a good setup tbh, i have thought about the duel throttle but the missus may actually murder me and bury me under the patio if i buy too much more flight sim stuff.

I like the idea of the two ways being duel control, i did map this on the throttle so i can do it there too, i'll need to have another arm grafted on to control everything!