smink1701

Monthly Updates?

5 hours ago, E69_pienoir said:

Are there still people who fly OFFLINE?
seriously?

Any lover of aerial war wants that a human person sits on the enemy plane, not a lot of foolish algorithms

90% of people who play box play SP... The real question would be "Are there still people who fly ONLINE?" Surprise, MOST people don't care about multiplayer. SP is the most popular way of playing. You can like MP more but it wont change a fact that huge majority of people prefer SP.

• Upvote 3

Posted (edited)

I would never have believed it ......
but if the statistics say who I am to contradict it

I declare myself a fan of the MP in all forms

Greetings and peace

a combat or a shoot down against a human, satisfies me more than any campaign ofline

Edited by E69_pienoir

Posted (edited)

Pienoir

Even in IL-2:1946 "heydays" - whose MP was much more popular than CloD+BoS+DCS WWII MP together, O.M. says that SP are more played.

MP crowd is just more vocal, an SP player, if game SP contend is satisfactory have little reason for go to forums "make noise".

Edited by Sokol1

Images of the Martlet are superb Spiritus, thank you very much really appreciated.:salute:

As for SP, it has always been the place to go, anytime, anywhere is the reason why and the choice of scripted campaigns, providing they work and do not cause a CTD, MP might have the edge as far as playing against another human goes, however, a game/simulator that cannot satisfy those of us who play offline will not go far.

Keep the offline crowd happy and you might just make a living out of this genre, ignore us in favor of the more vocal MP lot at your peril as there are many things out there we can play instead, that is the problem for Blitz at the moment sorry to say and why communication from the team is of the essence to keep those of us still following development interested.;)

Wishing you all the very best, Pete.:biggrin:

Single Player is statistically 4x larger than multiplayer and that is why it's great to hear that the Ai is being completely reworked. I hope to see the comprehensive radio commands working for v5.00 (the ones from original release) as I am a Single Player enthusiast and the current Multiplayer environment is small and to be honest Multiplayer only works if it fits in around your work schedules, which is why being able to sit down and play when time suits is great in Single Player.

Those original commands:

1536xhh.jpg

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Hi All,

Certainly a robust conversation going on here. As SM stated, there is a lot of work going on in the background. Whilst I cannot publish an official update today, going off the volume of work I see the team doing in the coding, sound and visual departments, once Bonkin and I are able to showcase that work in an update, or series of updates, I hope people in the community will positively react to them.

I am also the lead of the 7 person team putting together the flight manuals for 5.0. Manuals that will be published in English, French, German, Russian, Italian and Chinese. Documentation that we hope will make it far easier for new players to understand their aircraft and reach a level of competence, so they enjoy themselves and continue playing.

Our timings are never going to appease everyone. If TFS was made up of 100% paid employees, the time frame taken could justify frustration in the community. Reality is the opposite. Everyone knows that.  We have highly talented, motivated individuals in the team from many corners of the world, all of whom cannot wait to have their work showcased to the flight sim world. When that time comes, they will be justifiably proud of their efforts. I sincerely hope the community gets behind them.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Cheers,

Pattle

Edited by ATAG_Pattle
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, ATAG_Pattle said:

English, French, German, Italian and Chinese.

and Spanish?

It can not be true that they have not contemplated it

regards

Hi Pienoir,

Not that is hasn't been contemplated. 

We put out a post asking for those who would be interested in joining the manual team.  We didn't get any Spanish speaking volunteers. The team are volunteering their time and expertise, they are not TFS members. We meet weekly to discuss idea and progress. Saturday night 9pm GMT.  Or 6am Sunday for us Aussies.

Happy for anyone interested in Spanish translation to contact me.

Cheers,

Pattle.

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, ATAG_Pattle said:

Hi Pienoir,

Not that is hasn't been contemplated. 

We put out a post asking for those who would be interested in joining the manual team.  We didn't get any Spanish speaking volunteers. The team are volunteering their time and expertise, they are not TFS members. We meet weekly to discuss idea and progress. Saturday night 9pm GMT.  Or 6am Sunday for us Aussies.

Happy for anyone interested in Spanish translation to contact me.

Cheers,

Pattle.

https://www.escuadron69.net/foro/index.php?/topic/69140-manual-español-de-tf5/

Let's see what happens

Edited by E69_pienoir
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

This game really is timeless.

I love this game so much only recently got back in to it. Thanks to all the team for keeping it updated in your spare time. Can't wait to see and try your updates in the future! I would happily pay "early access" if there was an option 

Edited by colemanuk82
  • Like 4

Thanks for your comments. There wont be early access for 5.0. Will be a normal release.

Cheers,

Pattle 

I really hate that this new version is coming. 😊

Really, all you have to do, if you don't believe that most flight simmers are SP players, is go online. How many people own BOS? Is it in the thousands? I don't know, really, but certainly hundreds. Go on line. One server will have twenty, maybe thirty people. Another will have a dozen or so. The rest are empty. So lets say fifty people are playing on line. Worldwide! It's pretty obvious, I think. 

• Upvote 1

On 6/4/2019 at 9:38 AM, OBT-Lionel said:

I really hate that this new version is coming. 😊

Is it really coming.:lol:

Still no regular updates for those that have been following things so far, time to find a new hobby me thinks.:(

Pete.

6 hours ago, Missionbug said:

Is it really coming.:lol:

Still no regular updates for those that have been following things so far, time to find a new hobby me thinks.:(

Pete.

R.I.P. Clod...………..by the look of it. :mda:

It's been ten days since we showed an entirely new, built from scratch aircraft in game, it is one of three brand new planes that are in game... not to mention a ton of variants of existing aircraft that are also in game.

We'll have an official update in the next couple weeks I imagine. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, 69thSpiritus_Mortem said:

It's been ten days since we showed an entirely new, built from scratch aircraft in game, it is one of three brand new planes that are in game... not to mention a ton of variants of existing aircraft that are also in game.

And beautiful it was, however, this is to be the release of a completely new theatre, come on guys build the anticipation.;)

How many of you are there in the team?

Surely you each test the new theatre and take images, show them to us, each take a turn, is that too difficult?

Or are you all so wrapped up in the technical aspects of what you are creating that you have forgot what it is like to be eagerly awaiting something new as we are?

It is not just about aircraft, boats, vehicles, all kinds of objects are there to be showcased.

How about the landscape at all times of day, the textures, the effects the world creates, take us on a walk through of the towns and villages, how about the airfields, surely you have at least one set up so we can get a idea of what it is like.

This will be the first time the modern IL_2 simulator/game has gone to the desert in a high fidelity way, all we have at the moment is the old 1946, admittedly some of the modded maps for that are awesome but you know where I am coming from.

Come on guys, it is not like this is top secret or anything, we know what is coming, at least if it is going to be longer than you thought and extend beyond the standard two weeks then please keep us up to date.

Wishing you all the very best, Pete.:drinks:

• Upvote 1

They get constant negativity from people... I'm surprised they don't just turn round and say ''you know what? I can't be bothered with this''...

It amazes me that grown adults sometimes sound like a bunch of demanding children, always wanting more, more, more... and when they don't get more, they go into a doom and gloom mood because ''it's the end of the world... they didn't give it to me!''.

My take on it... it'll be done when it's done. If it takes another year or so, so what?

North Africa is my favourite WWII theatre. I want this just as much as anyone else, but I don't base my whole life on getting constant feed back from a developer.

There is so much entertainment and things to do, other games to play etc in our modern world... that lack of progress or updates from one of the genres I follow has no impact on my life.

I have shed loads of other great flight sims, combat games, interesting online projects, and guess what?... real life, that waiting for updates or news on this sim is only a setback, nothing more...

Get a grip lads... it's not the end of the world.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Sadly, some people seem only to be happy when they have something to complain about. I suspect what they complain about has very little importance, as long as they can find a reason to complain.

It'll come when it comes. And if the Cliffs developers choose to tell us about progress in the meantime, it is because they chose to, not because they are obliged to. They don't owe us anything.

• Like 1

@Missionbug

Don't worry, we will be showing the stuff you are asking for.

We probably want to finish and release 5.0 more than you all want to fly it, it has been a long, frustrating process but it is taking shape now which is rewarding. We are wrapped up in the tiny technical aspects right now on a lot of the elements, however that doesn't mean we forget what it is like to be waiting on a new game we want to play. It means that we will pass on an update, because even though some people may enjoy any news, we would get a lot of flak from others. For example, lets take the Martlet since it is one of my models. There is weekly, sometimes daily changes between myself, the coder/importer, and the texture team members. Most of it isn't update worthy. The gear animation is complex and takes a lot of tweaks and back and forth between modeler and importer/coder. We live halfway around the world and both have RL obligations so sometimes they are waiting on me to make a change but I have RL things to deal with for a week. Then I get to it, pass it along, but now they have RL things. What takes a professional studio a day to do could take us weeks because of our schedules. Sometimes it doesn't and we are passing back files within hours, but most the time it doesn't work like that. The texture artist and myself will go back and forth over the tiniest of details, which are not update worthy. He gives me his latest changes, I test them and try to look at everything, how is the weathering at 0%...50%....100%, what oil stains are missing, or I forgot to add the writing on the prop. The details are never ending but usually not update worthy because people just want to see the finished product. 

Yes we all test our own stuff, but if everyone posted updates or screens/videos it would be a free for all and not the way we want the updates to come out. 

Our update guys (Pattle/Bonkin) will be creating updates soon. Pattle is getting things together for his updates as we speak and Bonkin is gearing up to help with a video to showcase but it all is dependent on the time we have. 

Don't worry, 5.0 will be released. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

Thanks for this Spiritus.... this is an update in itself!

Cheers

Having made a thing or two myself Spiritus I fully understand the time, effort and frustration that goes into it, worth the aggravation though usually.:salute:

It is always worse for us looking from the outside in, we have no control over events and just worry that long silences from the team might mean difficulties that could jeopardize the project, something none us want considering the long road you guys have traveled so far.

Anyway, I'll shut up for a week or two and leave you all in peace.;)

Wishing you all the very best, Pete.:biggrin:

• Like 1

Great post SM. That sums up what's happening very well indeed.

Thanks for your wishes Missionbug. 👍

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, 69thSpiritus_Mortem said:

@Missionbug

We probably want to finish and release 5.0 more than you all want to fly it, it has been a long, frustrating process but it is taking shape now which is rewarding. We are wrapped up in the tiny technical aspects right now on a lot of the elements, however that doesn't mean we forget what it is like to be waiting on a new game we want to play. It means that we will pass on an update, because even though some people may enjoy any news, we would get a lot of flak from others. For example, lets take the Martlet since it is one of my models. There is weekly, sometimes daily changes between myself, the coder/importer, and the texture team members. Most of it isn't update worthy. The gear animation is complex and takes a lot of tweaks and back and forth between modeler and importer/coder. We live halfway around the world and both have RL obligations so sometimes they are waiting on me to make a change but I have RL things to deal with for a week. Then I get to it, pass it along, but now they have RL things. What takes a professional studio a day to do could take us weeks because of our schedules. Sometimes it doesn't and we are passing back files within hours, but most the time it doesn't work like that. The texture artist and myself will go back and forth over the tiniest of details, which are not update worthy. He gives me his latest changes, I test them and try to look at everything, how is the weathering at 0%...50%....100%, what oil stains are missing, or I forgot to add the writing on the prop. The details are never ending but usually not update worthy because people just want to see the finished product. 

Yes we all test our own stuff, but if everyone posted updates or screens/videos it would be a free for all and not the way we want the updates to come out. 

Our update guys (Pattle/Bonkin) will be creating updates soon. Pattle is getting things together for his updates as we speak and Bonkin is gearing up to help with a video to showcase but it all is dependent on the time we have. 

Hi Spiritus, thanks for the post. I think one of the issues regarding this lack of updates is the loss of momentum. I appreciate BoS does large DD updates and they are a preofessional team, but the images/screengrabs/work you mention is exactly what needs to be given to Pattle and Bonkin. Should you create 3-4 screengrabs every week of those changes and the other modellers do the same, then share them with your marketing department, it doesn't mean every image needs to be released but it does mean that they have a choice of things to show the community, no matter how small those changes.

The Martlet was showcased in a 'sneak peak'. Personally I would not have used that phrase because it seems like all the updates we have seen for the most recent history have been 'Alpha/brief/sneak peak/early WiP. I would hope by now it could just be "current status" or "texture/import/modelling work" and get rid of sneak and alpha. 

I would openly suggest the modellers/texturers just take 4-5 screengrabs per week, no matter how small the change and let the marketing team control the flow to the community.

I honestly don't feel bitch and moan about CloD as much as you believe, I think it is down to the frustration of knowing there is a great product still in production but with no release date there will only be a few dedicated players left to buy it.....and that means no TFS v6.0. This is a big deal as currently CloD is the only flight sim available to support large formations of 4 engine bombers online and if no-one buys v5.0, there will never be a B-17/B-24 version of CloD.

Attached are the steam charts showing the decline of players worldwide since December 2017. The trend is not reversing, player numbers are falling and the only way new players will know about CloD is if there is a marketing and publicity push. Average players online worldwide  28. That's both Single Player and Multiplayer!!!

1436301196_steamstats.jpg.481f407b7ed528396bd1ef83549f9927.jpg

Where are the Twitch streams, where is the Twitter feed, where is the Facebook presence, where are the magazine articles? Without them there is no momentum towards the release, there will be no new players, just the faithful stalwarts who want to see what v5.00 is like.

Those few images that the marketing department don't get from the modellers, effects guys, texturers, they are the life blood for your team. The smallest updates keep the interest going....the silence is currently deafening.

Edited by Mysticpuma

On 6/8/2019 at 9:54 PM, Poochnboo said:

Really, all you have to do, if you don't believe that most flight simmers are SP players, is go online. How many people own BOS? Is it in the thousands? I don't know, really, but certainly hundreds. Go on line. One server will have twenty, maybe thirty people. Another will have a dozen or so. The rest are empty. So lets say fifty people are playing on line. Worldwide! It's pretty obvious, I think. 

I'm not sure that logic holds to be honest. I own many games of all genres but I can only play one at a time and my tastes and interests wane. By your logic, despite me not currently flying CLOD or BOS or DCS online (or indeed any of the other games like Asseto Corsa or Rome total War)  I am a single player. That's simply not true.

I'm not disputing that SP may hold a greater share of any given player base. However we have no way of knowing truly. How many people buy a game, play it once and move on? How many people play a game, play it a few times and decide to wait till the next patch or release? 

If SP was truly the dominant share and developers could quantifiably demonstrate that, wouldn't you think that they'd spend far more resources on AI, SP campaigns and bug fixing of critical SP content and support?

20 hours ago, 69thSpiritus_Mortem said:

@Missionbug

Actually Spiritus, I'd argue that small changes are exactly what updates we need to see. We are ultimately a visual species and seeing images or videos, even if they're not radically different would make a difference to the static currently.

Someone made a comment above about being surprised that TF haven't done a "sod it all" and walked away. Several have over the years. My fear has always been that the steam graphs don't lie. There are not thousands and thousands of silent enthusiasts waiting in the wings to buy this new game/patch. I mean, if that were true then chances are someone in your workplace or your family and friends (not including your squadron mates) is among them. Go ahead, ask around. My money is most don't even know CLOD exists, let alone TF5. All this work. All this angst. All this effort and all this time. And I'd bet my mortgage ** on there being no where near the 50, 000 copies required to get to TF6 being sold. My entire squadron has turned it's back on CLOD and will never come back. I know other groups who are the same.

So yes. Updates. Updates. Updates. And when you're done with that, more updates. Show us what the last 4 years amounts to. Even if it's a before and after of a rivet or a piece of grass that's been moved.

**in the interests of transparency I should point out I don't have a mortgage so it's a pretty safe bet.

On 6/9/2019 at 5:23 AM, 69thSpiritus_Mortem said:

Spiritus, I am embarrassed to say I missed this! Where was that post? I only saw the 109F vs Martlet from May 4th 2019. Link please, cheers, MP

Keep up your good work TF! I can hardly wait to fly over Afrika.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, No.54_Reddog said:

If SP was truly the dominant share and developers could quantifiably demonstrate that, wouldn't you think that they'd spend far more resources on AI, SP campaigns and bug fixing of critical SP content and support?

Not really, quite a few reasons actually. Money first, it's much easier to make multiplayer game, no ai, no scripts, no story writing, basic animations, no world building etc. Then you can add tons of dlc and microtransactions that would never work in SP. People will play online game for a long time and spend tons of $ on it. All this hazard crap with lootboxes, it's much easier to sell these in mp game than it would be in sp.

Also people like to think they are so smart and pro, if AI would actually be snart and kill them. They would cry and quit. AI is made stupid on purpose. Back then we had actually good AI, half life, fear, stalker. Now enemy will stand 21m away from you and won't see you because his range is 20m. They will run into you like in action movies so you can kill them easily. In stalker they were flanking, using cover, had good accuracy. They were hard to kill and you did not feel like some super hero. 

There are still amazing SP games that make tons of $ but it's probably bigger risk for big devs. It's easier and cheaper to make another multiplayer game and add lootboxes. 

Still there are some game genres that in my opinion will be focused on sp mostly. RPG, simulators, horrors, maybe some more. Multiplayer just breaks them, horror won't be scary, rpg will turn into some stupid mmo when everyone cares about good gear only and simulators won't really give feeling of simulating anything. Box mult is perfect example, bad multiplayer maps, kill 50 objects and defend 50 objects. People flying alone, 90% are fighters, bombing from 20m alt and using the biggest bombs possible. For me multiplayer is a circus. Of course it can be good if everything is coordinated and roles are picked. But it happens only during events. 

And in the end, if game has small but loyal sp base, they'll just buy every expansion and there won't be reason to leave since you can always play. MP is another thing, you need big base in day one and then add more content all the time to keep it alive. Just like WT does or rainbow six siege. Other companies just spam new games every 2 years or so. Battlefield or CoD. They will make money on it and dlc, then they wont care if it dies. 

But if it's a small genere and people are already gone then I doubt mp can be saved. It will be endless circle. No players online -> wont join server with few people on it -> won't buy game because no one plays it -> game won't get new players -> no one buys dlc -> no content to lure new players -> no one plays online

I think sp focus is important. Can't 1C give you some data about number of sold recent expansions, people still playing and number of online players? It's always said that 90% of box players don't play multiplayer. Quite a big %.

• Upvote 3

Given the state of Cliff's SP experience, I sincerely doubt that are even that many offline players left.

• Upvote 2

all these negative vibes are killing my flying mood! cheer up and be grateful. the team said its all coming along and there may be an update soon.

• Like 1

@InProgress

I'm sure there was a point in that post, but i failed to find it. First you said that SP isn't developed because of money and because people don't want AI that kill them, then you say that simulators are perfect for SP. Next you say that online games need micro transactions and loot boxes to make money...? We are talking about flight simulators here right? I can't think of any flight Sims that have either.

I'm confused but never mind.

2 hours ago, Leifr said:

Given the state of Cliff's SP experience, I sincerely doubt that are even that many offline players left.

They're just resting.

@Mysticpuma It is on the first page, May 30th. I posted a couple screens of the Martlet with the rest of the textures active. The video didn't have the updated textures for the plane.

@No.54_Reddog

Well that is fair, we can gather more screens and share them when no official updates are happening. 

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, No.54_Reddog said:

I'm sure there was a point in that post, but i failed to find it. First you said that SP isn't developed because of money and because people don't want AI that kill them, then you say that simulators are perfect for SP. Next you say that online games need micro transactions and loot boxes to make money...? We are talking about flight simulators here right? I can't think of any flight Sims that have either.

I'm confused but never mind.

No, i said it's easier to make online game and more profitable. Then all this stuff he said before that AI is not developed etc. Because if there is SP game, ai will be simple so people can feel good about themselves. 

I did not say SP is not developed. There is tons of sp games and some generes will always be focused on SP only, which is RPG (witcher), Horrors (outlast) or simulators (silent hunter or recent uboat).

These games were SP only and yet really successful. 

The point of first part was just to answer on quoted post that even with many SP games some aspects like AI is not going to be main focus during production. 

And I did not say online game need lootboxes etc to make $. But you can add it and it will often boost profit on unimaginable scale. Games like CS go made more $ from lootboxes than sales itself. This won't change a fact that without lootboxes game would still makes tons of money. I was talking about games in general but war thunder can be called sim to some degree. It has everything, subscription, paid expansions, premium planes and I am sure lootboxes were added as well. 

Edited by InProgress

Sorry, but it is not very logical. If "90% of players are SP" and if the game has the same price for MP and SP players, then where does the money come from? Mostly from single players. Like Reddog said, if money comes from SP, then one would also expect that resources would be put towards pleasing primarily that audience and that way getting more money from this major customer base. The "10% MP" crowd would be a nice add-on, of course.

Also, during my time with flight sims, I have never-ever heard anybody say that he wants stupid or underdeveloped AI. People might want different skill levels from AI, maybe easy AI, but have never heard anybody want AI that is not done well, to feel good about themselves. "Stupid AI" can also be very hard - let's imagine AI with perfect eyesight through the clouds, superhuman reaction times and sniper level accuracy from 2000 meters - but the main point about good AI is not how hard it is to fight against it - but more about how well it can imitate humans. The preference about the skill level of these "artificial" humans is a different matter.

Posted (edited)

@II./JG77_Kemp

I was writing very long answer and then power went out and i am pissed now :P not going to write it again.

In short, i meant BoX with that 90% and it's something devs said not random people. BoX is focusing on SP a lot, new career and after a lot of complains AI fixes.

Multi games allow for microtransactions that suck people in and drain their wallets. Fortnite for example, it makes more money that most successful SP game. Does not mean SP is dead, there is tons of epic SP games and they made tons of money, Witcher series, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, God of War and more + tons of smaller games that still made their devs rich, battle brothers for example.

People wont tell you they need stupid AI to feel good... It's self destruction, it's like saying "i want bad opponent to win championship" Is not the whole point of that to prove you are the best? And not hoping your oponent is trash? I was not talking about fly sims or any other sims. I think people play them in the first place for a challenge. But in FPS, RTS, action games etc. They play for fun and playing against AI that is smarter than you won't be fun for many people. You wont kill 100 enemies in FPS in just 5min. You wont win a sword fight vs 5 enemies at once. You wont win battle against 3 enemy bases in RTS if enemy is smart. Did you try to play STALKER? If not then try. You won't be able to just jump into enemy base and rekt everyone with pistol. They will flank you, suppress you, use granades, won't stand 5m away and miss with 90% of bullets. You will die a lot and fights will last a long time.

A lot of people won't enjoy it, because a lot of people is casuals and they won't spend 1000h learning the game. You think why WT is 1000x more popular than il2 or dcs?

There are still companies that develop good AI, story and all this SP stuff but people will simply prefer mindless SP shooter where you can kill everyone easly.

My point was that MP is not dominant, maybe even SP. I don't think there is any data but it could be 50-50. Afterall if you just look at BoX, aren't they making AI better now? Arent they adding scripted campaigns? Career mode that was a lot of work was added. They do support SP. If SP was not a huge share of the market, devs would not bother making huge AAA games that are ONLY SP. Witcher, Cyberpunk, even EA is making their new Star Wars game single player only.

EDIT:

Also i can assure you, most people that would join online game, get shot down over and over again by old players with thousands of hours fly time, flying together and talking. Then getting insulted because you shoot at friendly. You think they will stay? They will uninstall it and go play something else. Playing multi in game like this will require a lot of commitment, time and getting into clan or something similar. Most people won't bother with that and thet won't enjoy being a cannon fodder unless they play this one game over and over again and get pro.

EDIT 2:

Also saying that AI is not developing is wrong. AI can be good but devs choose not to add it.  Open AI destroyed best Dota 2 players, Boris that was added in blitzkreig 3 is quite a good oponent.

SP is not dead, there are games that will have really well made AI, awesome story and other things MP will never have. Just because the most populars games dont bother with that, does not make SP some minor thing in the gaming world.

Edited by InProgress

2 hours ago, II./JG77_Kemp said:

Sorry, but it is not very logical. If "90% of players are SP" and if the game has the same price for MP and SP players, then where does the money come from? Mostly from single players. Like Reddog said, if money comes from SP, then one would also expect that resources would be put towards pleasing primarily that audience and that way getting more money from this major customer base. The "10% MP" crowd would be a nice add-on, of course.

That is the complete balls out insanity of the situation in a nutshell. 

• Upvote 2

Posted (edited)

Also if you go online on it's best time, there is like 100 people playing? Both steam and non steam.

image.png.fc210a14e28e1096cfa5424a83b2e696.png

Now there is 127 people playing this game on steam only. WoL has 12 people playing. I don't have game installed now so can't see all servers but WoL is most popular so i doubt there is more on other servers. Could be 20 people online now maybe? Over 100 people plays SP now. It is the most popular way of playing in il-2 bos, wheter you like it or not. And it's just from steam, now add non steam players.

Edited by InProgress
  • Upvote 1

Let's get back on topic of monthly updates of CloD please. 

Both SP and MP players are important, regardless. We are improving the SP side of CloD in numerous ways for 5.0. 

Please no getting in the last word.

Thanks

• Like 2